Another Vincent Hermance Video

Joe Papasnap Maher

TRA is right, at least the posts have flat tops and even surfaces.

Those rocks turn to ice when they get rained on apparently.

And it was meant as a compliment, not a discouragement.

yeh he meant as in the other stuff was harder than the post to post thing. :)

Really good video, hes just too good :blink:

no, people dont actually talk like that, cam was kidding around.

song has been used before in a shit ton of videos i know- mainly hamiltons part in federal and the scotland section of earthed 2 as well as others. i used it because i like the band and i like the song, i dont care who used it before me really. the band is clinic, they are among my favorite bands. the song is an older one from them called "cement mixer"

the post gap thing was silly but like tra said a lot of other stuff was rediculously harder. andrew's vid is much better. i spent a whopping hour throwing this together.

and as for the lens... im pretty tired of explaining why i use it. this time around i filmed everything with it just to piss off certain types of people. if i watch a video with a lens like that i dont even notice it being there. i dont understan why some people cant handle the shit. also it doesnt really give false perspective. if the wall or rock is a foot over bar height when he's lining up for it, then.... well... it's a foot over bar height. and if his bike fits twice into a gap.... then yeah, the gap is two bike lengths. it's not like the lens actually tripples the size of a move, everything else in the frame is changed too to match.

anyways, blah blah blah... ill post a second vid eventually.