Thomas Ohlers New Bike

Pauly

well guys went for i ride on notts today with thomas ohler and a few of the lads and hears his bike and i just wanted to share it with you (Y)

gallery_4066_776_55747.jpg

Pauly

oh yes i spoke to the guys at onza and that new python onza thing you can expect in around three weeks or so and butlers bike and slingers bike you can expect in about 2 months oh and one more thing i saw one of the proto t bones today so they havent forgot about them :-

was he any good then you got any footage ?

yeh i got one pic :- heers one but tart got loads of footage you might want to look out for the next tartybikes vid because its guna be a shocker

gallery_4066_776_22605.jpg

yes he did make that to wheels anyway i dont want to reveal to much as it will spoil the vid :D but i can tell you now some of the lines he was doiing were just stupid especially when i was riding the rails in the wet (Y)

Pauly

it reminds the BT Ninja... : (

Shame this Onza has been around for a good few months more then the BT. :-

Looks nice, but the toptube is too low. (Y) I liked the first prototype best, personally. That green is also a HORRIBLE colour. Should of stuck with the woodstock black.

yeh i got one pic :D heers one but tart got loads of footage you might want to look out for the next tartybikes vid because its guna be a shocker

gallery_4066_776_22605.jpg

yes he did make that to wheels anyway i dont want to reveal to much as it will spoil the vid :P but i can tell you now some of the lines he was doiing were just stupid especially when i was riding the rails in the wet :-

Pauly

The video 'Randomness' was filmed a little here wasn't it? B)

Yeah nice bike (Y)

Edited by Trials Boy

Shame this Onza has been around for a good few months more then the BT. :D

Looks nice, but the toptube is too low. :- I liked the first prototype best, personally. That green is also a HORRIBLE colour. Should of stuck with the woodstock black.

Yea i liked the 1st proto as well because i liked the downtube its just really fat now. Although, now seeing the frame built up doesn't make it look too bad. I like the colour though, its original and i think makes the bike look alot nicer and fresher! (Y)

Looks strong! :P

Shame this Onza has been around for a good few months more then the BT. :-

Looks nice, but the toptube is too low. (Y) I liked the first prototype best, personally. That green is also a HORRIBLE colour. Should of stuck with the woodstock black.

Were the original woodstocks not that colour?

Were the original woodstocks not that colour?

Prototype was, but they are now the much darker, more black colour.

The green, personally, just looks cheap and tacky. Having it on the T-Pro's which every son and his dogs own, is also not a good thing for the colour. (Y)

Hmmm i dont like it to be honest. It's probably very cheap and probably has a great geo, but doesn't do much for me im afraid.

Still like onza though :- they are doing well at the moment (Y)