Add Your Name To The Live8 List

froggy

Slag me I dont care, Live8 is the biggest pile of crap ever its a pr stunt that will work becasue most people are thick as bricks

How can you say that though? You are living proof it has worked. You saw it, you recognised it, and you are now talking about it.

A public relation stunt for who exactly? Bob geldof? What the duck does he have to gain? Or any of other people involved?

Most people? 5 billion people can't be wrong.

EDIT: This however, is bollocks;

as you know, Live8 was performed all over the world Please put a 3 at the begining of your display name to show respect for the children who die every 3 seconds in africa, Please send this message to everyone who is online

GET A LIFE.

Edited by Simon

How can you say that though? You are living proof it has worked. You saw it, you recognised it, and you are now talking about it.

A public relation stunt for who exactly? Bob geldof? What the duck does he have to gain? Or any of other people involved?

Most people? 5 billion people can't be wrong.

EDIT: This however, is bollocks;

as you know, Live8 was performed all over the world  Please put a 3 at the begining of your display name  to show respect for the children who die every 3 seconds in africa, Please send this  message to everyone who is online

GET A LIFE.

I knew about the problems in Africa since I started uni I studied south africa and its problems, cultures, environments, politics, economies for a year in my final year at uni.

I didnt need a show to tell me something I didnt know already

I knew about the problems in Africa since I started uni I studied south africa and its problems, cultures, environments, politics, economies for a year in my final year at uni.

I didnt need a show to tell me something I didnt know already

I mean't for the G8.

I didn't know that was happening, and i'm sure as hell a few thousand others didn't. Its to put pressure onto them to do something this time, not just look the other way, and with 5 billion people watching it, and some stupid amount signing this list, they can't look the other way this time.

Meh, each to their own i guess, but it sounds like "doesn't effect me, so why should i care".

I mean't for the G8.

I didn't know that was happening, and i'm sure as hell a few thousand others didn't. Its to put pressure onto them to do something this time, not just look the other way, and with 5 billion people watching it, and some stupid amount signing this list, they can't look the other way this time.

Meh, each to their own i guess, but it sounds like "doesn't effect me, so why should i care".

I just think the situation is so bad in africa that nothing will sort the problems out becasue there are so many issues.

Why waste money and sort out our own country wich is far from perfect.

Transport, healt service, education, social benifits, pensions etc.....