Saracen 2.zero

buddy

Ive ridden a couple briefly when we had them in at work. They seem real nice for the money. When we had them in they came with the wider tire on the front and thinner on the back. Watch out for that and swap the round if you need to. A little weighty for a twenty inch but at 250 whos complaining

Trev

Hey I've been riding one for about 2 months now and it's a great bike in my opinion. Theres somethings a bit dodgy but definitely nothing to put you off buying it.

Just remember to put a screw in the seat/seat post or the cheap seat will just fall off after a wee while.

Reply to this sometime once you've been riding it for a while, i'd like to know how you're getting on with it

cheers, tom

Hey I've been riding one for about 2 months now and it's a great bike in my opinion. Theres somethings a bit dodgy but definitely nothing to put you off buying it.

Just remember to put a screw in the seat/seat post or the cheap seat will just fall off after a wee while.

Reply to this sometime once you've been riding it for a while, i'd like to know how you're getting on with it

cheers, tom

hahahaha the seat will fall off!!!!!!!! thats the funniest thing iv heard bout this bike

yeh sure wen iv been ridin for a while il post a new topic on it an il tell every one all about it I canty wait to get it I only orderd it like 4 hours ago but the guy has to order in the magguras (Y) so i gota wait :S

but at 250 whos complaining

I got my 2003 Onza T-Bird for £170...in a sale though..£100 off..'cos the 04's came out.

I know the 03 T-Bird isnt the best of bikes..but I didnt know anything about trials.

I'm sure you could get a better mod for £250..

but IN MY OPINION That saracen doesnt look good and has a crap spec. even for a first one. It will only hold you back!

if you can get a rear maggie n some decent pads then yeah should be good

but dont get zoo's two of my mates has had them n they fall apart i would get some koxx bloxx or some heatsinks mine are fine on a dead grind

I got my 2003 Onza T-Bird for £170...in a sale though..£100 off..'cos the 04's came out.

I know the 03 T-Bird isnt the best of bikes..but I didnt know anything about trials.

I'm sure you could get a better mod for £250..

but IN MY OPINION That saracen doesnt look good and has a crap spec. even for a first one. It will only hold you back!

nah im not buying it for 250 this guy shop wants to get it out to make way for stock so i managed to get a deal for the bike an magguras hs33s for £300 cant rememba what he wanted for the bike though

nah im not buying it for 250 this guy shop wants to get it out to make way for stock so i managed to get a deal for the bike an magguras hs33s for £300 cant rememba what he wanted for the bike though

sorry, but i still think its shite.

I'll be shush (Y)

If you like it, and it feels good. get it.

but IMO i wouldnt. thats all im saying

• 1 month later...