Underground Closure

cant_ride

When the f**k did I say I hate this country, Luke?

In fact, f**k it. I don't even care for anything you have to say anymore.

The way you speak about anything on this subject seems that you are far from happy the way the government deals with these things. You also seem to poo poo peoples opinions on the matter. Then you seem to get on a power trip saying "Everybody always blames the muslims!"

I'm not bothered whether you "Care" for anything i say , i'm intiltled to an opinion as much as yourself.....

Yet another thread turns into flaming. For f**ks sake, who cares whether it was the french or al-qaeda or anyone else? I hope they catch and punish whoever is responsible.

Sameer, everytime someone mentions Iraq or Islam you get all defensive, chill out. If someone came on here slagging off British people I wouldn't go mad, it doesn't matter, it's one persons opinion. Stop bitching everyone.

Look, it's terrorists doing what thye do best; being pricks.

Now we hear that the bus was probably a suicide bomb, remind you of anywhere?

One of the bombs was in Edgeware a place with a large jewish population, I reckon if Al Qaeda say it was them it was them.

Ahhh bloody hell, when will people learn, if they want to blow bombs up they will.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm upset that the finger is always held firmly in one direction. Like I said earlier, who am I to know for sure that a certain group did it or not? If it was Al-Qaeda then fine, I'm just as annoyed and upset at them as, I'm sure, every other person is.

Luke, you say that I have power trips and defend Islam, but isn't that equated by the power trips of everyone else who says "f**king Islam"? Yes it is.

Yep, this has turned into another argument, which is a shame, but it was going to happen anyway.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm upset that the finger is always held firmly in one direction. Like I said earlier, who am I to know for sure that a certain group did it or not? If it was Al-Qaeda then fine, I'm just as annoyed and upset at them as, I'm sure, every other person is.

The finger isn't pointed at you though. Nowhere near you in fact. If you can't see the difference between normal nice peaceful muslim people (like you, I'm guessing) and the islamic terrorists, then you are as short-sighted as all the muslim-hating biggots in this country. I dunno, you're just overly defensive over issues like this.

Luke, you say that I have power trips and defend Islam, but isn't that equated by the power trips of everyone else who says "f**king Islam"? Yes it is.

Yep, this has turned into another argument, which is a shame, but it was going to happen anyway.

Sameer its held in one direction for good reason. I hope i'm proved wrong and it was a group of English schoolboys who thought it would be fun to blow themselves up. But i really can't see it happening.....

I think you take peoples reactions wrong? I'm not genrealising.

Either way i'm not bothered about haveing an arguement. i'm seriously worried about my friend who i have no means of contacting....

f**king terrorists. What is the point?

We've got to remember that "terrorist" is a word for "freedom" fighter.

Not that I condone these actions, of course they are evil things to do, but there must be a reason for these people to kill themselves thst we cannot see from our cozy British viewpoint

They said they are blessed by their god for doing it. Wtf?  :S

They just can't justify a decent reason for doing it. If religion is as pure as everyone in the world claims it is, then no god would condone the slaughter of innocent people.

If they being repressed or something by the west that us Brits cannot see then it will seem right in their eyes to try to liberate their people from us. Even though the majority of us have no idea what we are doing wrong so it just seems like those people are evil

Like I said, it has been confirmed that it is an Al-Qaeda attack.  Radio 5 Live reported.

It's not confirmed as such. There's been a website found where a group claiming to be an Al-Qaeda associate have claimed responsibility. Apparantly the site is usually trustworthy, but then again there's a good chance that every extreme group under the sun will be claiming responsibility. The truth is that at this stage we can only speculate very vaguely about who is responsible.

Now we hear that the bus was probably a suicide bomb, remind you of anywhere?

Again not definitely true. People are just speculating, it's just as likely that the bomb on the bus was a package left there and not a suicide bomber.

One of the bombs was in Edgeware a place with a large jewish population, I reckon if Al Qaeda say it was them it was them.

It wasn't in Edgware, it was Edgware Road Station, which is right at the opposite end of Edgware Road from Edgware. Basically it's nowhere near Edgware. Edgware doesn't have a particularly high Jewish population anyway, that's more conentrated around Golders Green.

Really, everything we know about this at the moment is just speculation. We don't even have a clear idea of how many people are killed/injured (although you can guarantee it'll be more than 2 deaths). Give it a few days before we can cite anything as 'fact' about the whole situation.

I'm really worried about the way this can now be used by the government to push through all their "civil liberty infringing" stuff they've been after (id cards, etc).

I'm really worried about the way this can now be used by the government to push through all their "civil liberty infringing" stuff they've been after (id cards, etc).

Oh shit no, not an ID card, it won't affect normal people. It won't affect anyone. I can't see what's so bad about ID cards.