Very Bad Crash / Fall !

Chris Cook

Don't no if this has ever been posted but i thought i would post it up . It's not trials its XC / Downhill riding and its a real bad crash / FALL !

Link !

Its on eengeodidee as thats the only one there is sooo please download it.

Hope you like...

Chris :) (Y) (Y)

Edited by cooke

Haha, dunno why its funny. He just kept bouncing. I know im selfish to do so but i actually smiled at that... (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

Me too, as i think he was ok. He more rolled than plumeted, so it would have only has at the most a broken limb.

He got up and waved his arms. (Y)

Edited by JT!

I think he might of died. It is in austrailia i think or NZ not sure though. Dont take my word for it.

He was very stupid to do that your right   (Y)  :D  (Y)

"Stay down Miles, untill you know everythings connected" :)

Edited by JT!

Why would you keep filming though???

Something don't seem right to me

not really much else he could do from up there though and he already had the camera on, i guess it was sort of shock of what was going on and he just happened to be filming in that generally direction anyway? (Y)

No offence to anyone but the first thought that came into my mind was: "stupid americans"  :angry:

haha ditto :-"

you just know whats gonna happen lol serisouly if you were that much of a crap rider why would ride something like that (N) :) :P

haha his mates dont even care lol one of them say's

"did you film it?" hahaaa :lol:

Edited by crazy_gap girl

i dont think its a dummy mate. What else can you do when you are falling down a massive cliff face ?

I think i would be falling like that if i was going down becuase you cant exacly do anything to stop your self can you :lol:"

No offence to anyone but the first thought that came into my mind was: "stupid americans"

HA HA HA ! Thats a good one mate....They are though your right :) :angry: :P (N)