Been Ridin Properley For About 3 Days

emery

shut up u bunch a pricks

i no emery and u dont so ill say how long hes been riding and he has been riding 3 days and he can gap 5 ft and if you read the topic about his leg youl sea that he more than just shinned himself, he had 4 stitches and couldnt ride and that was on his first day of riding so shut the f*ck up and leave him alone

shut up u bunch a pricks

i no emery and u dont so ill say how long hes been riding and he has been riding 3 days and he can gap 5 ft and if you read the topic about his leg youl sea that he more than just shinned himself, he had 4 stitches and couldnt ride and that was on his first day of riding so shut the f*ck up and leave him alone

Oh please go away!, no one cares anymore! didnt you read the last post by liss Quote "dude we really need to stop this now......."

So like end of go away.

shut up u bunch a pricks

So, he shinned himself bad enough to have 4 stiches on his first day of riding, then was recovered enough by the 3rd day to do a 4ft gap, then do a 5ft gap the day after?

Was this rolling or static, or did you use wings.