Joe Baxter, Michael Beck-collins

joe b

Hey guys, gotta new vid. I think its pretty decent video. Editing is quite simple but effective! I very much think it is definately worth the download. So what you wanna do now is... wait for it... go and download it!! :(

The vid has just been filmed and edited over a period of about one and a half months. And it includes the aforementioned Joe Baxter (the sexy lad riding XTP 20") and Michael Beck-Collins (very ugly, riding Monty 20") :P haha, only joking Mike!

For anyone that is interested the soundtrack is as follows:

# Song 1: Stereophonics - Dakota

# Song 2: Sum 41 - Makes No Difference

Well, here's the link!

Hope you enjoy it ladies and gentlemen. As always, constructive ctism is very welcome :P .

Cheers,

Joe Baxter and Michael Beck-Collins.

:)

vid was mint!!, did some good stuff, michael was doing some huge stuff and towards the end it was all him lol but video was really good joe, worth d/l people, great atmosphere and that notts ride looked great! nice one some of those clips were much older than a month and a half, behind st johns that sidehop you did with claude in background is like 3 month old, your both quite abit better now than you are in some of those clips :P

Edited by Gaz M

Oh, i really want to see the vid but all it comes up with is retreving download details...... Can someone engoedidee it please (N)"

Edit: Got the video, some wicked riding going down there from both of you.

Nice job :shifty:

Cheers Peter ;)

Edited by modrider666

Yeah. I've been trying to get this video for my teacher on his computer so it can be played in assembly, but it just says retrieving download details :shifty: and then when i click right click --> save target as it just downloads 1% of it and doesn't download any more of it (N) . So if anyone could eengodidee it if it persists in f**king up then that would be great ;) .

Thanks for the comments so far, also folks. Keep 'em coming though!

Cheers,

Joe.

Nice vid joe i enjoyed that...Glad to see youre giving that koxx sum decent abuse.gotta say big mistake putting that gold koxx rim on that mont it looked sick lol so apart from having to look at that gay rim it wa mega..hope to see ye soon mate. :shifty:

christof

i agree andy, second song is mint, first song is pants ;) joe pleeeeease stop dropping to 2 wheels every 30 seconds, looks pants :shifty: everytime i watch the vid i skip the first song lol just maskes me feel all slugish and not want to ride, second song is opposite

Edited by Gaz M

i agree andy, second song is mint, first song is pants  :) joe pleeeeease stop dropping to 2 wheels every 30 seconds, looks pants  (Y) everytime i watch the vid i skip the first song lol just maskes me feel all slugish and not want to ride, second song is opposite

I disagree first song went best second was poo sum 41 are poop..n joe makes dropping to two wheels look good so keep up the good work joe :P

christof

well done mate,

for your size and age your one hell off a good rider!

keep it up and drag your arse onto some natural :o"  (Y)

Haha, cheers :D . But... I love natural theres just no where near me to ride it! :angry:

I'll be going to bracken rocks and maybe knabb quarry soon to get some practising done and most probably some filming aswell, so there will be a ntural video from me coming soon!

Cheers,

Joe.