Joe Baxter, Michael Beck-collins

joe b

Speed of download at time of posting = 11.3kb/s

Speed of download today at 11:30 when no-one else is downloading = 200kb/s+ Steady

The site just cant hack alot of users downloading I think, maybe it shares the speed between them all.

3mins to complete then I'll let you know what I think ina bit (Y)

Micheal looks really comfortable on that monty it looks like it *really* suits him.

On the other hand you just look wrong on the XTP Joe, probably not what you want to hear when you've paid a lot for it but I just thought I'd let you know what I'm seeing.

Moving on...the video was pretty good and you seem to be progressing even more since your last one, although I was dissapointed by the lack of injury/crying haha :P"

Micheal looks really comfortable on that monty it looks like it *really* suits him.

On the other hand you just look wrong on the XTP Joe, probably not what you want to hear when you've paid a lot for it but I just thought I'd let you know what I'm seeing.

Moving on...the video was pretty good and you seem to be progressing even more since your last one, although I was dissapointed by the lack of injury/crying haha  (Y)"

Hehe, no crying this time! Anyway what you said about the XTP thing, i feel exactly the same that why i am buying a Monty (Y) .

Cheers for the comments, i still want more though...

Joe.

That was a great video mate !

You very good for your age as well! How long have you being trialsing for ?  :(  :S  :-  :D

Cheers mate. I am only 14 but ive been riding for 2 years and 2 months!

Cheers,

Joe :P .