Broken Koxx Bb In 3 Weeks

B.E.A.U

hi i have brought a koxx bottom bracket and it was a rip off it cost me 60 pounds and i have not rode it long ive had it about 3 weeks and its fallen apart and im so poor i cant get a new one. ( i cant evan afford new pads). but i dont know what to do. my mate has had one the same but from the bike show and his is still running smooth. has this happend to anyone else? i havnt done anything big on it realy because i havnt rode for a while.

i realy hope someone can help ive already e-mailed them saying whats happen i will ring them on thursday or friday thanks for all the help guys and girlies

beau ;) :shifty:

Ah man that sounds harsh. it hasn't happened to me cos i don't have one but you should definitely ring them up and complain because for that short amount of time that sounds pretty shit to me. you should ask for another one! or give them a hard time about it while trying!

happy to help...lol

jimbo

Ah man that sounds harsh. it hasn't happened to me cos i don't have one but you should definitely ring them up and complain because for that short amount of time that sounds pretty shit to me. you should ask for another one! or give them a hard time about it while trying!

happy to help...lol

jimbo

cheers man. i will. does anyone know the warranty on koxx bb. because i cant find it on the site. i will ring up bike dock where i originally got it from

:shifty: ;) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N) (N)

this happen to me there shit i swear mine started wobling and cos of that it put presser on my freewheel which ripped of my crank arm 200 it cost me to repair now ive got zoo cranks and an fsa platmarn botton bracket whick seames ok

cherrs trav

i dot see why you have to make a hoohar of it mate.

if you had of contacted the place you purchased it from like most other people would have done they will ask for it back for inspection and then either send you a replacement or fix the current1. as they have 4 bearings in i think or 2 and they are replaceable. so they are better than most isis b/b as they are pretty well serviceable.

Waynio......................

the number for nse is 07000442232 get their address and send it back to them.

hi i have brought a koxx bottom bracket and it was a rip off it cost me 60 pounds and i have not rode it long ive had it about 3 weeks and its fallen apart and im so poor i cant get a new one. ( i cant evan afford new pads). but i dont know what to do. my mate has had one the same but from the bike show and his is still running smooth. has this happend to anyone else? i havnt done anything big on it realy because i havnt rode for a while.

i realy hope someone can help ive already e-mailed them saying whats happen i will ring them on thursday or friday thanks for all the help guys and girlies

beau :)  (Y)

u shud ring da shop were u got it from and complain

shinmano un52anyone??? althogutht they weigh a ton, i swear by them, only even broke,

Although they're not ISIS.

They're heavier than UN72's.

They're weaker than UN72's, due to 72's not having a stress point like on the 52's.

They don't have a koss sticker on them. (Y)

Try and get a replacement, or your money back. If they say no (which kocks have been known to many-a-time), give 'em hell.

After that, get a Truvative Gigapipe, they are without doubt the best ISIS bb's you can buy. (Although a little heavier).

:)

Although they're not ISIS.

They're heavier than UN72's.

They're weaker than UN72's, due to 72's not having a stress point like on the 52's.

They don't have a koss sticker on them.  (Y)

Try and get a replacement, or your money back. If they say no (which kocks have been known to many-a-time), give 'em hell.

After that, get a Truvative Gigapipe, they are without doubt the best ISIS bb's you can buy. (Although a little heavier).

:P

ok cheers mike. ive rang them today they said theywill ring me back in the afternoon. but if they mess me about im going to give bike dock where i had it from a call ask for my money back. and get a new on because when i tried to get a bb to fit my coust everywhere was sold out except bike dock and there bb was 60 pound. what a dam rip off so i bought it. silly me koxx :)

:o hey i rang up koxx and they messd me about they said ive put the rong size in. when a week befor a had the bb i asked numerous people what size i needed i looked on the sight i rand tarty, and everyone said the same. so i rang bikedoc and they siad send it back and they should send me a new one yay :angry: (Y)

• 1 month later...

Im glad to hear that beau, so when do you think you will be ridin again?

Oh yeah beau, oak thinks that your bottom bracket keeps screwing up because the thread in the bottom bracket have streched or you might have a dent in the the frame which has dented in to the bottom bracket which makes it really hard to put on.

Speak to you soon,

Tom

Im glad to hear that beau, so when do you think you will be ridin again?

Oh yeah beau, oak thinks that your bottom bracket keeps screwing up because the thread in the bottom bracket have streched or you might have a dent in the the frame which has dented in to the bottom bracket which makes it really hard to put on.

Speak to you soon,

Tom

oak thinks he knows everything. but knowing him he is right. anyways in the end i got my new koxx bb from them and that to fell apart in 3 weeks. is it like a deal with koxx bb. and after 3 weeks they think i dont wana ride no more and die. i know have an fsa one for 40. even better