Buyall Uk Tour Video

Janson

Hmm... I guess it was ok.

To be honest though, I was disappointed by an apparant lack of effort. It's not everyday you take a 2 week trip abroad for full on riding and good times so personally I'd have documented it a shit load more. It seemed like you took the camera out every now and then whenever you wanted to sit down for a rest for a minute or so.

You went on a whole load of awesome rides, and nass, but gave us like a minute and half of footage. It also seemed to be edited in a rush to a song that's been used before.

Fair enough you're going to say something along the lines of just wanting to come and have fun and not overly bothered about filming, etc. and if that's the case you shouldn't really have bigged it up as much in the weeks prior.

Anyway, I don't care. It's not my roadtrip. I just thought it'd be nice for yourself to look back in years to come at a decent video as opposed to something half-assed.

On a lighter note, Matt Staples looks good on a 24.

xx

i came over to ride, not to film.

it was edited quickly, because i cant be arsed to sit and mess about with effects and transitions. also, i "rushed" it so it would be released close to the days it happened, while my memory was fresh of what i filmed and so i would not have to do it when im back in college again.

who has used the song before? i have not seen another video with it in.

i never bigged the video up anywhere? i made one thread, this one.

i bigged the trip up, because it was a big deal for me. i am only just 17, and travelling abroad alone to ride my bicycle is not something i have ever done before.

he did? when?

didnt know that.

also andrew, im not offended. editing the song was stupid but i had no footage. pointers on how to improve the editing would be good if you can be bothered. please pick holes, i like to improve my stuff.

Surely, in order to remember the trip as a momentous occasion, fist Janson would have to actually of had 'fun'. I don't see how this is possible when spending hours filming sweaty engrish riders in the blazing sun.

Please forgive Janson for wishing to enjoy his trip, and do what we ALL love to do...ride our bikes.

Buy-All tour 06'...Helmet-cam :S

Surely, in order to remember the trip as a momentous occasion, fist Janson would have to actually of had 'fun'. I don't see how this is possible when spending hours filming sweaty engrish riders in the blazing sun.

Please forgive Janson for wishing to enjoy his trip, and do what we ALL love to do...ride our bikes.

Buy-All tour 06'...Helmet-cam  :S

exactly :S i didn't meet janson (or even know him via msn), but thats a great point - the video showed that some great riding was done and it was a good laugh :S

a great insight to buyall tour 05 - even though i wasn't there :D

and you seem to be taking the 24" pretty damn well

mike