A Little Worlds Vid

Brian Bleech

Yo dude,

took the old camera up to the worlds on sunday - didn't film too much as I was knackered and couldn't be bothered, with people walking in front of me all the time!

A quick edit with some chilled music, because i have loads of stuff to do this week!!

CLICK THIS LINK and its the wbc-addingham one

mike

Edited by leedstrials

That was wicked :D you had a nice spread of riders and sections

I got right to the end of section 29 (first section in vid) on a 2 and fived it with about one meter to go :D I nearly cried

No-one got any footage of my big off on section 22 i'm gutted I could have earn't a bit of money from that (Y)

That vid was very good. I seem to remember that that tune was at the start of the road trip 04 vid? :D Im surprised you didnt have me on it running around filming everyone nearly tripping over the rocks! (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

Cool vid. Cheers for whipping it up.

Thats nick goddard that almost kicks the observer in the head ent it??

That move vince tries at the end, messes it up but holds it. Then just doesnt make it. :D

Sweet stuff

(Y)

its going to be the new XTP +40mm b/b. and will be in a painted colour vincent was saying as the anodising was going to be quite expensive. but who knows it may end up being anodised.

Waynio....................

it rides sweet as F**K too, iv enquired with koxx about getting one of the new XTP's so we will see what comes of it, either that or hopefully a vinco or belaey.

new frame....coming soon...........