Dj Memorial Ride-abingdon

Liss

I saw jonny jones (trialsmedia.co.uk) takeing some footage and also nick goddard .

Maby it will be in the new glassey trials DVD ??

Not to sure hope its some help  :lol:

Sam

Correct on both counts. I would guess the Abingdon stuff will be in TM2 that Jonny took, and what Nick took will be on the Glasseye DVD which is out soon. :o

Jonny and Nick were both filming as was I. The footage I filmed will be released in SWTC Volume II, coming in a couple of months, but definately look out for Jonny and Nicks stuff, they're just a little bit better than me at this kind of thing... :lol:

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

Would it please be possible for you to send me any photos from the DJ memorial ride or infact any pictures that you may have of DJ as i am trying to get a album together for our family.

my email address is purple_sue_1@hotmail.com

Thanks to every one who can help

Love Sue

xxx :D :) :P

Would it please be possible for you to send me any photos from the DJ memorial ride or infact any pictures that you may have of DJ as i am trying to get a album together for our family.

my email address is purple_sue_1@hotmail.com

Thanks to every one who can help

Love Sue

xxx :ermm:  :(  :D

Hey sue,

Dan Campbell from Salisbury was taking a whole load of pics at the abingdon ride, which were up here a while ago. I'll see if I can find them.

By the way people, does anybody know when TM2 will be out?

From what I understand, as soon as Jonny finds an alternative hosting site to Trials-Shack. :(

Rich

Yeah!! Riding around....and then it rained...and we were the last ones out...apart from those under the skip...I told you it was a good idea Kerrie!!! :ermm:

Continued on riding though :D Just got hella wet. And got to see Nick do some pretty mad stuff, in the pissing wet, on pallets, grass and skips. Kudos to him :(

That was the most fun ride I've had, and some of it was in the rain. Potentially the one and only time I've ever thought "Way cool!" when I've been riding in the rain...

It was great! Everyone was so helpful, and it was my first ride...

Sam Wheeler was awesome, he was the first to carry on when we were all under the stands I think??

Anyway...an awesome day, and I can't wait til some footage is completed!!

Liss xxx

ps. Onzaboymark....I do believe it was me who was sat on your red top.... :"> :D Sorry 'bout that dude :( :ermm: xx

Hehe, no problem. I think I was wearing it all the time 'cept for when we were in the car, and I don't remember you sitting on me, so I think we're all good :ermm:

I think Sam stayed on, then started playing with Porter and everyone? I think some people (me included :() just sorta rode, got wet, huddled for warmth under stands, rode, got wet, huddled for warmth - repeat :D

Was a super good time though. Saw Em there, and Wheeler's sister, but don't know what anyone else looks like. Saw some girls sitting by the cars by that hog roast guy?

Speaking of: Nicest sandwich-type product ever right there :(

Yeah! And in the stands, when Bigman and a load of others around him stuck a load of bright orange insulation tape on Porter's face...to give him matching eyebrows, a 'tache and a beard......brilliant :(

Hehe, no problem.  I think I was wearing it all the time 'cept for when we were in the car, and I don't remember you sitting on me, so I think we're all good :ermm:

I think Sam stayed on, then started playing with Porter and everyone?  I think some people (me included :() just sorta rode, got wet, huddled for warmth under stands, rode, got wet, huddled for warmth - repeat :D

Was a super good time though.  Saw Em there, and Wheeler's sister, but don't know what anyone else looks like.  Saw some girls sitting by the cars by that hog roast guy?

Speaking of:  Nicest sandwich-type product ever right there :(

And, to top it off, you saw me. One couldn't ask for a more awesome day really. :(

Also, Jonny has hosting, and enough bandwidth to release TM2, but it just isn't done yet. As far as i know anyway. :(

Saw some girls sitting by the cars by that hog roast guy?

Speaking of:  Nicest sandwich-type product ever right there :(

Those Girls would of been Me, Lozzy(Carl stantons sister) and Liss!

Sue E-mailed some pics over to you :ermm:

Kerrie. x.x.x

Edit: Unless, you meant the girls sat in the car with Sue near us.... that was Kerry and Meena with Em and Jenn. :D

Edited by Angelfish

Im not sure if im gonna upset people, but I didnt get any riding on camera. It was pissing it down for the majority. I did, however, get some funny Super 8 footage of people chilling out, so all that will be in there as a montage of some sort! People were still laughing and having fun even though the weather was a let-down!

Jonny.