Anyone In Loughborugh Want To Be Filmed?

Fuse

A girl I know at Loughborough is looking for people that do interesting things to film them for a four minute documentary to be shown on the Channel 4 website, and possibly to be aired on tv sometime in the future.

I mentioned to her about trials riding, and she seemed keen on the idea. So basically, are there any riders from Loughborough, or the surrounding area, that would be interested in being filmed? Ideally she wants to do it during August, but I'd guess most folk are back home for the summer, so it may have to wait until September sometime. Oh, and she has a degree related to this sort of thing, so she's not just doing it randomly, she's hoping it might help with her career.

If anyone is interested reply here and I'll see about getting her to contact you with more details about it.

What year is she in? My brother does all that freestyle football crap and was in Loughborough's 5th team so I'm guessing he would be up for doing a little something for her.

Not trials, but I'm guessing she wants other things as well. Especially seeing as Loughborough's a sporty place.