Flash Mind Reader

the666ers

When you put your mouse over the number you have chosen it remembers it and works out the image to show (Y)

Try not putting your mouse over an images/number, then work it out in yuor head, it doesn't work (Y)

no no no. becuase i didn't put my mouse over anything just incase....it was what i put above....

just to explain (using my mathematical boffin knowledge)... 99 to 90 = 81, 89 to 80 = 72, 79 to 70 = 63, and so on and so forth. 81, 72, 63, 54, 45, 36, 27, 18, 9 all equal the same number. Sorry if this spoil the fun (Y).

Joel (Y).

Edited by Joelio

I don't believe in mathematics, it's is against my beliefs.

And if you are going to imppose upon me that this is real I will rebel. You wiered people think you own the world just because of your simple grasp of maths and statistiscs. It's not what I believe I tell you. It's not right! You must die for what is right!

Don;t really. That would be racist.

Me think's i no :P .

Doing the sum everything adds up to 45 and the other numbers , sooo if ime right if you pick the symbol next to number 45 then it will be correct :P (Y) .

Its hard to explane.

Sam

O its alredy been worked out o well (Y)

Edited by samthebiker