Problems.. Please Help Quick!

Koxx_TryAll

did it go in before it might be a 72mm sheel and ur frames 68 please dont moan if im wrong ohha nd if u put realy thick greese on it oculd be jamming it a little or u just need to 'man up on it' or 'give it some mate' as your lovly townie friends might say :"> :P

almost forgot have you checked theres nothing on both of the treads? and that there still clean and intact if not i dont know :P

Edited by ben

did it go in before it might be a 72mm sheel and ur frames 68 please dont moan if im wrong ohha nd if u put realy thick greese on it oculd be jamming it a little or u just need to 'man up on it' or 'give it some mate' as your lovly townie friends might say  :">  :P

you should force it its steel on alloy thread if you man up ull get some crossthreadage and a fuked frame thread then ude need to get it tapperd clean the thread thourly and byb the way nick it was tyhe crack in the frame creaking on my bike could be the same for yours.

you should force it its steel on alloy thread if you man up ull get some crossthreadage and a fuked frame thread then ude need to get it tapperd clean the thread thourly and byb the way nick it was tyhe crack in the frame creaking on my bike could be the same for yours.

Yours was bigger then mine. So yours creaked. Mine smaller and ive noticed it dont make a sound. Nothin creaks on my bike. i just thought as i didnt grease my bb when i put it in. i might just do it now as ive got some grease! Getting a mechanic to do it tomoz, hes stronger and knows what he's doing!

Chears

Nick

Edited by Koxx_TryAll

I don't supose you had a spacer in befor, and now you've taken it out you'v lost the spacer? Therefor the main part going in too far, stopping the other side from going in?

:P

Edited by JT!