Read the guidelines -Magura Parts

fergie

"wanted" sorry but i'm in desperate need of front magura 04 spares as i don't have a front brake now but i'm not sure what its called (the things i need) does anyone have any that i can buy just add me to msn and ill be on tomorrow :-

Yes, if you have post/V/two bolt mounts.

However if you have 4 bolt mounts, then no they don't.

thats not true i have four bolt mounts but have canti studs, so that i can have the evo mounts!

sorry to be a p**k!

but you know,..... just like to prove people wrong!

ollie

thats not true i have four bolt mounts but have canti studs, so that i can  have the evo mounts!

sorry to be a p**k!

ollie

lol noicely done dude ye i use canti mounts as a last resort :P" but wud help if fergie was abit more specific on what he was wanting :) no offense but just don't really have a clue what which part of the maggi ur looking for?

thats not true i have four bolt mounts but have canti studs, so that i can  have the evo mounts!

sorry to be a p**k!

ollie

Haha, ok...

You realise it doesn't matter that you have 4 bolt mounts because you have an adaptor to allow you to run canti studs?

And running a Maggie on canti studs when you have 4 bolt mounts is possibly the most retarded thing ever.

Sorry, i just like to prove people wrong.

:P

tartybikes

i found what i'm looking for so if any one has these parts and isn't using them and is willing to sell them i will buy just get in contact please

or if you find these parts on a website for really cheap could you tell me the website

thanks fergie :(