Southern Natural Trials

Mr Motivator

Sam - I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. There used to be a log yard outside Wickam which I used to go to around 15 years ago, but it isn't there anymore. I would deffo be interested in joining you if you find somewhere suitable. I have some video of me do trials there on a 1990 Saracen 18" XC bike, I'll try and dig out the footage and encode it if I have time.

Edited by MikeWarner

Logs suck though. :) :(

Come to worthing, the rocks here are decent, or ride 10 minutes down the beach from splash, where they've recently finished the 1 million pound rock sea defences. We've not been there yet, but there damn huge rocks, and might interest you more then little ones.

As for logs, i know of no where, i don't even know anywhere up north for that matter. If you find some, shout, as there fun to ride every known and then.

Theres  loggers yard about a mile from Hook Wood, and I have ridden there before, and noone seems to mind. Its in East Horsley. About 2-3 miles from Horsley train station.

if id have known that 2 weeks ago i would have ridden there instead we spent an hour trying to find somone to let us into hookwoods and ended up riding guildford which was realllly shit and boring.

if id have known that 2 weeks ago i would have ridden there instead we spent an hour trying to find somone to let us into hookwoods and ended up riding guildford which was realllly shit and boring.

You would have had a hard time finding it. Theres lots of random lanes round that part of the world. You could always ride up the lane to hook wood and jump the gate.

didnt fancy jumping a farmers gate when it had so much barbed wire and no tresspaaing signs up.

trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again. lol

Its normally been OK when Ive done that in the past. They do use it for paintball though, so you may well get shot and shot again. Also the Connors go up there during the week to practice/ build stuff. If they are there, the younger of the brothers, Tim (the one that isnt good) is a complete cock. He hates bike trials, and will snake all your lines, and genrally give you a hard time. I remember about 5 years ago, he was struggling trying to get over a cotton reel on his motorbike, and Steve Thompson elbowed past hime and got over it first go on his Saracen. Tims face as a picture Ill never forget.