Bikedock

Trials Boy

I ordered a Surly tensioner from BikeDock on Monday and it should be here today, but they rang me and said there out of stock and are very sorry.

They said that i could have THIS one for tomorrow but i am not sure, would it be worth it?

Help ASAP as i need to ring them back please.

Hummm. I got one opf them from my local bike shop and its exacly the same as the one at bikedock.

I am on my second on in about 1 - 2months becuase the pin thing that goes behind the mech hanger poped out and something else came out with it.

I am on my second one now and it has lasted me about a month and it seems to be fine at the minuite apart from that where the chain goes round on it the part what is under it what keeps the chain on its bent somehow.

I say wait and dget a surly one or get it if you are desprate

Otherwise dont next time i am going to get a fresh products one

If they messed you about tell them you want the DMR tension seeker - I've never had any trouble with mine. They've taken your money without checking its in stock? And didn't inform you? Then I'd tell them you want the DMR - the 4-jeri stuff isn't as good as the surly

Yeah bikedock really are CRAP (Y)

EDIT: Didn't put why they are crap before but i ordered a helmet from them.. they said it was in stock and never came nd order must have been cancelled without them telling us nd they have taken the helmets of there websites.. what cheapos!

Edited by Blackghostknife

If they messed you about tell them you want the DMR tension seeker - I've never had any trouble with mine.  They've taken your money without checking its in stock?  And didn't inform you?  Then I'd tell them you want the DMR - the 4-jeri stuff isn't as good as the surly

They only take your money once they have sent the item. And on there site loads of stuff says it it in stock but it is really out of stock.