Do You Reckon This Guy Is Serious!

pogonation

I just found this on ebay and it made me laugh that this guy actually expects to get what he wants for it plus the fact he says it cost him 1700 pounds. I hope hes joking! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Zoo-Python-2005-20-c...1QQcmdZViewItem

If he bought all of the parts brand new then it could of easily cost £1,700 (Y)

Edited by Trials Boy

He was propably like "yeah I'm gonna be better than CLS and Tunnicliffe!... WTF THIS ****ING SUCKS! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, it must be because of my lousy spec!" then he went to buy some golden rims and such things and went for another ride "WTF I STILL CAN'T SIDEHOP THIS 55" WALL, THIS IS TOTAL BS!!! I'm selling this crappy bike!" (Y)

He was propably like "yeah I'm gonna be better than CLS and Tunnicliffe!... WTF THIS ****ING SUCKS! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, it must be because of my lousy spec!" then he went to buy some golden rims and such things and went for another ride "WTF I STILL CAN'T SIDEHOP THIS 55" WALL, THIS IS TOTAL BS!!! I'm selling this crappy bike!"  (Y)

The Bike Isn't Crap thoguh... (Y)

he could well sound like a good thief????

he is selling ladies wear..............hahahaha aswell as the bike.

mint.he may get £1200 but not ge paid or he might just not sell it. it may be the next door neighbours that when there out and it has sold he will steal it (Y)" (Y)

Waynio........................