Bmx Bandits

Synergy

I don't really understand the tone of your expression. If you're saying OH MY GOSH as a way of referring to it being really shit then you might want to remember it was made wayyy back in the early 80's when 'extreme' bike riding was just a mild concept and most of the raddest bmx'ers of today were being tucked into bed by their parents.

Fair enough they're not 360 whipping off curbs but just respect it for being insane for its time. Besides, it wasn't even intended as a BMX video. It's a proper movie and stuff, just so happens that the dudes are on bmx bikes.

wasnt intended to be a bmx video? thats like saying fast car didnt inted to be a car magazine of course id did thats the whole point of the name.

The point Sameer is making is it was released a big budjet movie. Not as a underground BMX video. I'd also like to see you try half the tricks that they do on those bikes. Sidepull brakes anyone?

...By the way your fast car example is nothing like what Sameer was saying...

I've not seen BMX bandits.... however I have seen RAD bmx which is cool, also an oldschool movie blatently for the cinema.

The old school flatland is awsome and they are doing backflips even then!

Having pegs halfway up your forks was blatenly 'kool' back in the days too :o

I wanna see BMX bandits :blink:

Plus - fastcar don't feature fast cars, just regular cars with too much stick on tat.  Saying that, my old car was featured in Revs, Redline and Total Vauxhall......  :">

sorry to be off topic.but what was it?

hehe

EDIT :"> WHUPS!! a bit of a give away haha

Edited by Chris@Onza rider