Help Me

mad_gavo

Recently my computer has become very slow. Such as when starting up and opening programs. I have also been unable to watch vids that i have downloaded because of them been all jerky etc.

I have tried all of the things that i thought would help but none of them have. I have tried:

Dfragmenting HD

Scanning and removeing Spyware and viruses

Deleting unecerserry files

Anyone got any suggestions as i dont think that it is too full as i have a 80 gig HD and its only 43gig full

Any suggestions greatly appricated ;)

Reformatting is the best way to improve performance ;) Next time just partion your disk into a documents and a programs drive that way when you reinstall windows theres barely anything to backup :P

I'm lucky as i can send all my files onto another computer.

I wouldnt fancy sending my 130gb worth of documents to another pc just to reinstall windows :-

Reformatting is the best way to improve performance (Y)  Next time just partion your disk into a documents and a programs drive that way when you reinstall windows theres barely anything to backup :D

I wouldnt fancy sending my 130gb worth of documents to another pc just to reinstall windows (Y)

I have got disk space partioned into spaces like that as i have a program files folder and a my documents folder etc. if thats what you mean :) . anyways how do you go about reformatting?