What Stem To Get

TheMunn

I have the Try-All Bar and Stem (Not on a T-Pro though) and it's VERY nice I think. It's not as low as the ZOO! Stem which is why I bought them. :)

My mate had the Try-All Bar and Stem on his T-Pro and it felt really nice. I'd go for that if I were you. :)

EDIT: I forgot to say that he's got the ZOO! Bar and Stem now and I hate his bike. It makes it feel too low which I don't like.

Edited by Siders77

I have the Try-All Bar and Stem (Not on a T-Pro though) and it's VERY nice I think. It's not as low as the ZOO! Stem which is why I bought them. :D

My mate had the Try-All Bar and Stem on his T-Pro and it felt really nice. I'd go for that if I were you. :D

EDIT: I forgot to say that he's got the ZOO! Bar and Stem now and I hate his bike. It makes it feel too low which I don't like.

Cheers sidehop (Y)

I do have Zoo bar and stem and it feels top rate....is low down but I get a lot of lift with them :o

Sam

I find that the zoo bar and stem are way too low for a t-pro.

Is hard to do anything apart from technical moves etc.

Bunny hops are impossible as are manuals

Best bar an stem I have ever used has to be monty risers an monty stem :D

Onyl bad thing bout monty stem is the sloped top cap (Y)

I had the ZOO! STEM!!!!

They lasted for a record 4 hours total riding time before I sold them on.

Worst.

Feeling.

Ever.

Got a T-Master stem (Pretend I said "TEAM" stem for you label whores. It's exactly the same stem (Y)) with Pazzaz CF risers, and it rides awesomely. Sikamon tried mine, and he ended up buying the same set-up :D It just complements the frame really nicely. It makes manuals, bunnyhops and spins pretty easy, but gapping and upping still feels frickin' awesome.

Short and high = best mod ever. Benito digs it, and he's a machine :o

Edited by Onzaboymark

koxx stem? t-pro's ride quite nicely with the koxx stem they suit them too, if not deffinately get the t master and pazzaz bars setup i had them on my old tpro and it is lush imo there the only two bar and stems that suite a tpro think i may even be tempted to get the pazzaz bars for my koxx (Y)

I didn't mean it like that, just that I can't ride your bike because of the stem or Lews for that matter. Ha ha.  :D

Your just moaning becuase your not strong enough to get it up :o

EDIT: If you dont want low bars n stem get try-all they'r nice 'n' high or even echo bars and stem. If your looking for something low then Zoo are the way forward (Y)

Edited by Matthews

I had the ZOO! STEM!!!!

They lasted for a record 4 hours total riding time before I sold them on.

Worst.

Feeling.

Ever.

Got a T-Master stem (Pretend I said "TEAM" stem for you label whores.  It's exactly the same stem (Y)) with Pazzaz CF risers, and it rides awesomely.  Sikamon tried mine, and he ended up buying the same set-up (Y)  It just complements the frame really nicely.  It makes manuals, bunnyhops and spins pretty easy, but gapping and upping still feels frickin' awesome.

Short and high = best mod ever.  Benito digs it, and he's a machine ;)

WHat bars did u use?

risers with a decent rise?

I use the zoo mod stem on my t poo and it feels f**kign awsome, bunny hops like a beast and the bar height is just right.