Waynio! 's Telephone Box Gap

aaroncosbey

lol, i was standing next to you in the crowd just before you tryed that gap first time, and you held the front brake on and pushed bike back and forth, the forks nearly fell out :- (N) :- :) hahaha

oh, and the crowd went crazy when you did the gap first time! Well done mate :)

Yeah that gap was insane... I knew someone would try it before the end of the day

it would have been rude not to :) :) (N)"

Waynio...................

ye my bike has been a bit noisy lately its like screaming at me a bit like what happens when you do something else except it usually involves another person (usually in my case a girl) and it luuuuuuuuuurves it!!!! :- :-

you get the gist.

Yo billocks the frame rides awesum!!!!and i think it looks kool too with the head tube gusset and the kinked seat tube.........adds to performance which is always good

it would have been rude not to  :D  :D  :)"

Waynio...................

ye my bike has been a bit noisy lately its like screaming at me a bit like what happens when you do something else except it usually involves another person (usually in my case a girl) and it luuuuuuuuuurves it!!!! :-  :)

you get the gist.

Hahahahaha (N)

Yeah I get the gist :-

Also, I didn't know you where that small until i stood next to you, hehe :D

Watsanio!

nice one wayne, someone had to do it, the crown went crazy when you did it first.

I wanted to do the gap, but I really dont like big crowds around stuff that I might kill myself on and I was knackered from the comp and as you said yourself, the take off is well sketchy.

Also, I didn't know you where that small until i stood next to you, hehe

im not the largest tool in the box :angry: probs only 5ft 7 ish. if you had of ever seen me riding my 1100 now that was funny, as i could move it around really well and it was great to ride as loads of things were easier but it was A BIG bike :angry: it made me look even smaller than what i really am............ the new one though puts me back into proportion (or as much as it can) stroll on the belaey ;)" might have to ride it this weekend and see how i get on.

Waynio.....................

Watsanio = Top bannana!!!!! (Y) :angry: made me chuckle.

im not the largest tool in the box  :D  probs only 5ft 7 ish. if you had of ever seen me riding my 1100 now that was funny, as i could move it around really well and it was great to ride as loads of things were easier but it was A BIG bike  :D it made me look even smaller than what i really am............ the new one though puts me back into proportion (or as much as it can) stroll on the belaey  :P"  might have to ride it this weekend and see how i get on.

Waynio.....................

Watsanio = Top bannana!!!!! :)  :)  made me chuckle.

Hahahaha ;)