Waynio! 's Telephone Box Gap

aaroncosbey

ye that one didnt quite snap my arm off but it was still a bit big i was more bothered bout my back brake not working and then cracking my tail bone on the stack of logs <_< it would have made a better video but i think people may have got a bit worrid seeing me run around F**KIN and Blinding!!!! that my arse was killing

Waynio........................

ye the one in fort bill was really nice, shame that lady came out to kick us off and then the police wouldnt leave us alone all night!!!!!

ye, we just had a big street bash in section 6 after the trial it was awesum!!!!i think if we had of tried to get any more people in the section it would have been quite funny (Y) cos there must have been like 16 of us in the section at once all hitting different lines..............the other line to the 3 logs on the table style things were like at an angle had to take off phone box from corner and swing the bike round like 90 degrees wa a bit weird like. funny though, as soon as id looked at the section i was wanting to do the gap all day!!!!

Waynio.......................

ye ano :-" :D :)

good isnt it? :- :) and i love it,i think the headset needs a bit of grease in there. and maybe a bit or a service when your busy riding it you just dont want to fix it and all i do is run things into the ground (well i have with this frame) as it needed testing i was told. its broken me more times than i have broken it (N) it must be like:::

Koxx Levelboss 2005/06 = 6

Waynio = 0

i will sort the creaking out before this weekend, i dont wanna have a creaky bike for much longer, altho i may be on my Belaey this week...........

Waynio......................