South East?

Tux

Hey,

I'm going to be visiting my grandparents in Whitstable this week (Tues 20th onwards).

I will be bringing my trials bike and I was wondering if there are any T-F'ers in the area that would be interested in a 'lil ride. Bear in mind i'm no great rider, but it'll still be a laugh and I hear Herne Bay is a good spot.

I'm not so sure I can use PM's whilst in the n00b category, so you can email me at tux AT whythef**knot.com if you wanna ride.

Cheers guys. (and gals?)

bahahahaha! essex isnt south east!, south east kent is south east! where you the guy that came up to us in herne bay mate? i was they guy riding the ashton sorry we couldnt hook up, if id had seen this post earlier i would have sorted something out with you. maybe next time mate (Y)

bahahahaha! essex isnt south east!, south east kent is south east! where you the guy that came up to us in herne bay mate? i was they guy riding the ashton sorry we couldnt hook up, if id had seen this post earlier i would have sorted something out with you. maybe next time mate :D

Yeh man, I mustve seemed like some sorta nutter!

I rode the following evening but like I said, had a bent chainring so I had to go straight back to whitstable.

whats actually in herne bay and that other place, im really up for riding different places now southend and london are getting boring (no offence) i just wanna ride somewhere new, so when i get a few quid sorted me and pissin on the fence might come down or something a simp you up for this, were already going clacton why not herne bay aswell could be cool