I Need A New Fork, Suggestions.

cp101

since I already have a problem with my wrists and elbows ( weight lifting, guitar playing, and masturbation, atleast I'm honest ) I don't want a rigid fork. I need something with little travel, 80-100, obviously, but I dunno which fork. my price range is somewhere around 160 gbp, or about 300 USD. I need something that doesn't bottom out right away ( I'm 90 kilos ). any help'd be appreciated fellas.

undo top cap, undo stem, remove, tap top of steerer and the forks should just fall out, then remove the crown race from the bottom of the steerer next to the crown

put crown race onto new forks, put new forks in (may have to have the steerer trimmed) add spacers if necessary and then put you stem back in (and also add a starnut/other headset adjusting device)

tighten it all and hey presto, simple explanation for a simple job :D

undo top cap, undo stem, remove, tap top of steerer and the forks should just fall out, then remove the crown race from the bottom of the steerer next to the crown

put crown race onto new forks, put new forks in (may have to have the steerer trimmed) add spacers if necessary and then put you stem back in (and also add a starnut/other headset adjusting device)

tighten it all and hey presto, simple explanation for a simple job :D

It can still be tricky damnit, for example, if something falls out, then the lights goes on! Then you yell at your mother because she turned off the lights in the garage because when they building the house they messed it up, so the garage light for whichever reason is in the main hallway of the bloody house.

Right. stick with rigid. sus forks on trials bikes are crap. just no need and take out all your power and feel. if things are so bad then go see a doctor. lay off the weights(doesnt help riding that much anyway) I play guitar so i dont know what you do to mess up your arms, and as for wanking, just cut down to once a week. you will notice a difference and will feel fitter(trust me)

Right. stick with rigid. sus forks on trials bikes are crap. just no need and take out all your power and feel. if things are so bad then go see a doctor. lay off the weights(doesnt help riding that much anyway) I play guitar so i dont know what you do to mess up your arms, and as for wanking, just cut down to once a week. you will notice a difference and will feel fitter(trust me)

i would try and stick with rigid but if i had to i would get some fox forks