New Bikes And Updated Websites

deadly venom

Everyone,

Zoo and Czar bikes have updated their website’s and their bikes are very, very attractive.

I found a bike and frame that I have never seen before. It is called the Adamant and it looks very sexy!!!! I love these new colors Deng industries is coming out with. That AdamAnt is looking fantastic!!!

This is probably old news to you guys but I decided to post it anyway. I must say, when you trials riders come out you come with the thunder!

Here is Adamants website: www.adamantbike.com

Here is Czar bikes website: www.Czarbike.com

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

Edited by deadly venom

They all Deng's

Echo, Zoo, Gu, Adamant and Czar!!!

have i missed any.... probably!

Yeah whats happened to steel and craftsmanship... things companys like pashley are famous for.

Oh well, look at it like this... with everyone riding these mass produced aluminium bikes welded together by some twat who wouldnt know the first thing about trials... It makes LEESONs PASHLEY and CURTIS (plus DeSalvo etc) much much more nicer and special!!

They all Deng's

Echo, Zoo, Gu, Adamant and Czar!!!

have i missed any.... probably!

Yeah whats happened to steel and craftsmanship... things companys like pashley are famous for.

Oh well, look at it like this... with everyone riding these mass produced aluminium bikes welded together by some twat who wouldnt know the first thing about trials... It makes LEESONs PASHLEY and CURTIS (plus DeSalvo etc) much much more nicer and special!!

The welding on Deng's frames are nothing short of amazing... Aluminium is harder to weld than steel, the whole reason why these companies used steel is because you can quite easily weld a frame together in your shed... whereas alu welding needs a lot more expertise and equipment and finishing.

So I dont see how welding steel is craftsmanship and welding alu is not... :sleeping:

The welding on Deng's frames are nothing short of amazing... Aluminium is harder to weld than steel, the whole reason why these companies used steel is because you can quite easily weld a frame together in your shed... whereas alu welding needs a lot more expertise and equipment and finishing.

So I dont see how welding steel is craftsmanship and welding alu is not... :sleeping:

PMSL!!!! :)

welds on dengs frame eh... lets backtrack a little. Remember when he brought out the pitbull.. cough...cough coustellier copy... cough! and OTN had a bunch of pics showing the welds in close up. They were aweful. There were gaps in them and some bits had been stopped and then the welding restarted. Ive been unfortunate enough as to have seen my fair share of echo/zoos and i doubt they have improved much since then. Especially when an importer i know was accidently sent the invoice that was from the factory meant for Dengs eyes only. Lets say they cost about the same as a NIKE shirt to make B) lol

but anyways i dunt care really... .i dont ride them things.

peace.... whatever u wanna ride.... ride!

It is nice to know that the person who welded my frame (Clive Leeson B) ) actually knows what trials is, and that he isn't working in a sweatshop for a bowl of rice a day. Let's face it, anyone can weld aluminium with an hour's training and the right tools.

PMSL!!!! :)

welds on dengs frame eh... lets backtrack a little. Remember when he brought out the pitbull.. cough...cough coustellier copy... cough! and OTN had a bunch of pics showing the welds in close up. They were aweful. There were gaps in them and some bits had been stopped and then the welding restarted. Ive been unfortunate enough as to have seen my fair share of echo/zoos and i doubt they have improved much since then. Especially when an importer i know was accidently sent the invoice that was from the factory meant for Dengs eyes only. Lets say they cost about the same as a NIKE shirt to make B) lol

but anyways i dunt care really... .i dont ride them things.

peace.... whatever u wanna ride.... ride!

Yeah I can understand on the older Zoo!s and Echo's but were talking about the new lot arent we? The welds on my Team are very nice indeed, straight, even and neat. My dad who has been an engineer all his life, whos just finished a job putting together hangers for B2 bombers ( :) ) reckons the welding on it is very impressive.

I think its great that frames can be custom built from steel and produced with minimal equipment, but the batch production of alu frames doesnt make the skill needed to make them any less.

It is nice to know that the person who welded my frame (Clive Leeson :sleeping: ) actually knows what trials is, and that he isn't working in a sweatshop for a bowl of rice a day. Let's face it, anyone can weld aluminium with an hour's training and the right tools.

The same could be said for steel... and I like to know children were slaving away over the production of my frame :(

Edited by andyroo

Yeah I can understand on the older Zoo!s and Echo's but were talking about the new lot arent we? The welds on my Team are very nice indeed, straight, even and neat. My dad who has been an engineer all his life, whos just finished a job putting together hangers for B2 bombers ( B) ) reckons the welding on it is very impressive.

I think its great that frames can be custom built from steel and produced with minimal equipment, but the batch production of alu frames doesnt make the skill needed to make them any less.

Well if the new ones are welded better then the earlier ones then good. Id still feel happier riding a frame put together by someone who knows what trials is... ie LEESON (Lucky you eh Tomm!) .

But its good to hear your dad took time out from making WMD's to examine the welds on your trials bike! :sleeping:

Yeah I can understand on the older Zoo!s and Echo's but were talking about the new lot arent we? The welds on my Team are very nice indeed, straight, even and neat. My dad who has been an engineer all his life, whos just finished a job putting together hangers for B2 bombers ( B) ) reckons the welding on it is very impressive.

No I know, plenty of people learned to weld steel for their GCSE projects, it can't be that hard!
LEESON (Lucky you eh Tomm!)

Oh yeah :sleeping:

Well if the new ones are welded better then the earlier ones then good. Id still feel happier riding a frame put together by someone who knows what trials is... ie LEESON (Lucky you eh Tomm!) .

But its good to hear your dad took time out from making WMD's to examine the welds on your trials bike! :sleeping:

Thats not very fair... and anyway, someone knowing what a sport involves doesnt make their welding any better...

No I know, plenty of people learned to weld steel for their GCSE projects, it can't be that hard!

Steel is easy to weld. Speaking as someone who's only done it once, and passed the test at uni (not a very high level, I may add) without ANY practice, I think its safe to say steel is piss to weld. Brazing may be different though, I'm not sure (how Leesons are held together). Clive probably used brazing since its easy to blow through thin (less than 0.75mm) steel tubes when welding - brazing is at a much lower temperature. Having said that, to construct with Reynolds tubes you need to be certified - so I have no doubt at all Clives very skilled. (I'm probably wrong about some of those details... someone feel free to correct, but that's what I recall :sleeping:)

Anyway... aluminium welding is MUCH more difficult. Those welds are sweet as a nut. Give me a mass produced aluminium frame any day, they'll always out last, out-value, and out-weigh (be lighter) a steel frame.

Topic in hand - how very irritating having so many 'different' frames, which are all essentially the same.

Steel is easy to weld. Speaking as someone who's only done it once, and passed the test at uni (not a very high level, I may add) without ANY practice, I think its safe to say steel is piss to weld. Brazing may be different though, I'm not sure (how Leesons are held together). Clive probably used brazing since its easy to blow through thin (less than 0.75mm) steel tubes when welding - brazing is at a much lower temperature. Having said that, to construct with Reynolds tubes you need to be certified - so I have no doubt at all Clives very skilled. (I'm probably wrong about some of those details... someone feel free to correct, but that's what I recall B))

Anyway... aluminium welding is MUCH more difficult. Those welds are sweet as a nut. Give me a mass produced aluminium frame any day, they'll always out last, out-value, and out-weigh (be lighter) a steel frame.

Topic in hand - how very irritating having so many 'different' frames, which are all essentially the same.

Whats going to be really annoying is if the geo is slightly different on each frame, but not enough for their to be a clear difference... if the geos all the same then you just pick the nicest looking :sleeping: