Dabs.com

Swindon rider

Does any one have the telehone number for dabs.com, I really need to contact them and speak to a person, all their emails they have sent me do not help my problem at all. I need to speak to a person not a generated email which refers me to the help section.

It is a problem which occured when i was ordering with them so dont say you should try www.someothercomputorcompany.com because i need to speak to them.

cheers

stu

http://www.dabs.com/uk/help/other/?showart...onecontacts.htm

take note of "We do not offer a telephone service for pre or post sales enquiries. For more information about our approach, please visit our "customer promise" "

so read up on the help stuff online as thats all you have. its not the answer you want to hear but it is the answer.

well i was in the processs of filling out the finance form for 9 months intrest free, but i stupidly closed the goddam screen :S . i dont wanna do it all again, just incase, but i want my lap top! i cannot find anything on the site to help me, i just need either and email address that gets me through to a human, or preferably a phone number so i can explain my situation exactly.

stu