Isis Bb Help

DEZ

hay guys i usually use square bbs but bascally i went for isi this time

i got a vp(random as cake) isis bb from tarty and the outer shell does not wanna go over the bb and sit tight so when it going in my frame it will only go so far its turbo gay and i cant get my cranks on like

is it that the bb is faulty or isit the wrong cup ive tryed all diff cups like my old shamino plastic cup neiter does that any oen help me?

thanks dez

ummmmmm well i got the main part of the bb in just fine ;) :sick: but then theotehr sheel dosent even seam to wanna bite on the threds ive been ususing a plastic shamino cup for now and it just gets really tight as it get closer

and i have checked the threds to make sure they are ok by takin the bb and putting the shell the whole way down the bb

grrrrrrr i have sum nice isis midleburns aswell really good condition

Edited by DEZ

ummmmmm well i got the main part of the bb in just fine ;) :sick: but then theotehr sheel dosent even seam to wanna bite on the threds ive been ususing a plastic shamino cup for now and it just gets really tight as it get closer

and i have checked the threds to make sure they are ok by takin the bb and putting the shell the whole way down the bb

grrrrrrr i have sum nice isis midleburns aswell really good condition

take the right hand side out half way, then screw in the left side in 3/4 of the way, then tighten the right side, then finnish by tightening the left.

that should sort it :-