Brake Pads

Fishy

Im currently a smooth rimmer :P Ive got Zoo! pads on the back they work brilliantly and heatsink blues on the front also work ace!

As for grinds cant speak from experience but from what ive gained from the forum best pads for grinds are Koxx bloxx Browns, greens and blues, or plazmatic crm.

Im running plazmatic CRM's and i have also got a medium grind so they are dissapearing too rapidly for my liking. The breaking is amazing though, just a shame that they are so expensive. Generally very good pads though, work quite well in the wet to. (Y)

Are you stupid?

Plaz pads are crap in the wet!! TOTALLY crap! lol

They shouldnt be wearing down too quick on a medium grind though....

I had a pair, had them for about 1 month before the wore down too much, but, when i had them, they were awsome pads! they gripped.... gripped.... gripped.... then got wet and slipped.... slipped.... slipped :P

I used to run Koxx Browns, But they wear out grinds too quickly for my liking.

I'm now running Plaz CRM's and I love them! Even with the rim abity wet they grip and lock very well, unlike the Koxx browns that just slipped.

I'm using the Koxx browns on the front now though, and it's perfect. (Y) :blink: