Me Again

Luke Drewery

Hello again, I have been practicing sidehopping over a rope every so often in my back garden and my goal is 40 inches (roughly my bar height) I'm close but but I'm having a job getting there so I was hoping you guys could give me some pointers. Below is a clip of me sidehopping over a rope, its only about 30 something inches (didnt measure it) as if I go any higher I'm not very consistent. Anyway, fire away;

Sidehop

Any help is appreciated. :ermm:

go with what feels best with regards to which side you hop to, if you prefer to the left then thats fine keep trying that way

after watching zoo vid 29 and yours the only thing i can see would be to tuck back more over your rear tyre and then when you take off really spring up and then try and scoop the bike underneath you to clear it

but looking good so far (Y)

go with what feels best with regards to which side you hop to, if you prefer to the left then thats fine keep trying that way

after watching zoo vid 29 and yours the only thing i can see would be to tuck back more over your rear tyre and then when you take off really spring up and then try and scoop the bike underneath you to clear it

but looking good so far :$

Yeh I am slowly getting better at sucking the bike underneath me, the highest I have done now is 36" over an object (ie rope in vid) but hope to hit 40" mark soon, which is my bar height.