Blazers

nohpee°

ok

need a blazer for fancy dress. the last one i bought from a charity shop was pants it had really short arms but was still really long.

Wheres the best place to get a blazer, don't want it to be expensive. but i want nice shape, most charity shops are old mens dinner jacket styly.

I see loads of young people wearing blazers and there real good.i cant find one

cheers

ok

need a blazer for fancy dress. the last one i bought from a charity shop was pants it had really short arms but was still really long.

Wheres the best place to get a blazer, don't want it to be expensive. but i want nice shape, most charity shops are old mens dinner jacket styly.

I see loads of young people wearing blazers and there real good.i cant find one

cheers

burtons???

its a case of when they first started being worn they were cheap..20/25quid. now there popluar (even though id say there not anymore) they charge more and stick stupid images on them like wings, an sentences about rock even though they do no such thing. tut tut.

head toward you closest student area and there is bound to be a lil second hand shop selling retro clothes etc. thats prob your best bet.

i know in leeds they have loads an the guys who own them are seen in charity shops really early buying stuff for there shops. selling them for more :turned::S