Onza Warranty

ogre

yes you get hlf price crash replacements, you'd be better speaking direct to them and make up a reason why you need it quick and you should have it pritty quick. my mate got his replacement at £100 not sure if it in clued headset andbb or not think it did

From the horses cake hole:

Ihe Onza warranty is for one year from date of purchase (with

receipt) and covers faulty manufacture/material defects. It doesn't

cover crash/abuse damage. Half price replacment lasts for two years

from date of purchase and is usually like for like. However we have

been flexible in the past and don't have any problem with people off-

setting the cost of a replacment frame against a different model (of

equal or greater value)

Best warrenty out there for frames/bikes.

So if you pay £80 you can get a new frame? How long would the Onza warranty last for? :turned:

the warranty lasts a year on frame and forks and 3 months on other major parts (stem,bars and cranks i think)

i cracked my t-mag and the sed i couldnt get a new en for free but they would do 1 half price so i got a t-pro and then my t-pro bottem bracket shell stripped so they sent me another t-pro free! i think this t-pro is the 06 1 though because it has a diffrent colour and i think it is slightly longer.

i cracked my t-mag and the sed i couldnt get a new en for free but they would do 1 half price so i got a t-pro and then my t-pro bottem bracket shell stripped so they sent me another t-pro free! i think this t-pro is the 06 1 though because it has a diffrent colour and i think it is slightly longer.

What colour is it? Could you post up a picture so we can see what the 06 T-Pro is like. :turned:

What colour is it? Could you post up a picture so we can see what the 06 T-Pro is like. :S

It is silver painted, insted of the green anodized (Sp?) colour, there is a topic with a picture what my mate took of his, it looks the same, just a few minor ajustments :P

Mat