Worthing On Sunday

Me and Scott are away saturday, and without me and Scott, nothing happens, as we organize the troops. (Y)

This however means we are riding sunday. Although, we don't venture far. We stay at splash for a good 3 hours >_< then move on to another 3 or 4 spots.

Worthing is damn good though if the weather is good enough; not windy, and you have some people their to show you around.

It's also worthy to note, that the worthing riders don't get labelled the laziest for no good reason. We don't rise until about 11, and don't attend the outside world until about 12.

If its worth it though, i can rally the troops for 11:30 or even 11:00 at worthing station?

"rally the troops"

"we organsie everything"

who the f**k are you? General Sherman???

When was the last time you organsised anything?

Who orgainsied Bristol? Portsmouth? Southampton? Poole Comp?

All you did was get in the car.

Well, seeing as I havent riden in ages, and If I can get simons Permission, Ill come out.

Providing Select bikes deliver my mech hanger on time.

"rally the troops"

"we organsie everything"

who the f**k are you? General Sherman???

When was the last time you organsised anything?

Who orgainsied Bristol? Portsmouth? Southampton? Poole Comp?

All you did was get in the car.

Well, seeing as I havent riden in ages, and If I can get simons Permission, Ill come out.

Providing Select bikes deliver my mech hanger on time.

Hush infidel. I did not give you permission to speak. >_<

Getting into a boat takes a lot of time you know. Docking permission, mooring fee's, sail rental. (Y)

As everyone is coming at different times, i'm going to mozy on down to splash for 11.

If anyone needs directions after or something, ring me on 07813 060 766.

Basically though, come out the station and head straight towards the seafront. Which means turning left out the station, going through teville gate which is all half demolished. Theres some yellow flower beds to ride in the middle too. Then head straight down, and where the road forks into two, one heading down towards a pub and safeway and past LIDL, you need to go down the other road, past blockbusters.

Head straight down until you get to the pier, at the pier, turn left and keep going to you see a big marble wall and lots of sea defense rocks, and also lots of riders hopefully. (Y)