Plymouth Ride 24th Monday!

Matt_Tupman

Well I didn't organise this ride but I thought i'd wack a little post up to let you know there's bit of a ride going down next Monday in the Ye Old city of Plymouth ^_^

Riders that will be making an appearance;

Taunton trials crew -- well the ones that arn't afraied to leave Taunton :lol:

The barmey army from Barnstaple :huh:

Rowan so i'm told!

Um me! yeah I know strange hey

And i'm sure some of the locals will come out for the fun

cheers me dears hope to see lots more on Monday :)

Matt

Word to your mother.......

]

haha

yeah im thinking its gonna be good to go monday.....

but rob are you going ? and if so are you going on the train or by car (and if so is there room for a small one ^_^ )

then tuesday - TO THE QUAY.....

waynio is coming down on sunday evening, staying at wheelers and we are riding untill he goes back wednesday.

maybe, if i talk to him we could head down to plymouth??????? as hes got his van. and then ride some other nuts stuff down there if anyone would be able to put us 3 up for a night.

i will talk to him first though as i know he wants to ride bristol and that.

then tuesday - TO THE QUAY.....

Which Quay would this be :P

maybe, if i talk to him we could head down to plymouth??????? as hes got his van. and then ride some other nuts stuff down there if anyone would be able to put us 3 up for a night.

I'll have a word with my parents it's should be cool but I'll ask first :P

Could be tempted by this, as I've never ridden plymouth.

Rich

Rich you have to come it's like the best street evererer!!! And I don't even like street :P Got to be upp there with Bristol.

Matt

but rob are you going ?

Count me in baby!

As usual armed with lens (Y)

Dont know about tuesday yet though :S as i've got to work 2-8 , FFS!!!! (Y)

Anyway see you all there, gonna be absolutly sexual mc tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :S

Hehe, Come join the Barmey Army, lol!

Well iv been looking forwar dot this ride for a while now! glad to hear waynio, porter and wheeler, may be making a apearance, i think they should 200% come to plymouth, as rowan said its MEGA(so mega it deserves caps!)

Oh and rowan if car is not insured as i said to pegs, ur more than welcom to join us in the diesle power?

Rich i new u loved us barny boys (Y)

You make me chuckle at times rich, im sure rowan wants to go from devon to somerset then back down to south devon, hehehehe!! :S

To PLYMOUTH (Y) Tuesday - To the QUAY Most def, Im in Boyos!

PIE!!

Edited by SteveS

You make me chuckle at times rich, im sure rowan wants to go from devon to somerset then back down to south devon, hehehehe!! (Y)

Is he not in Bristol anymore? I assumed he'd have to drive right past taunton on his way down... (Y)

Ain't got a car no more matt, and sweet bugger all money to boot. Will have to talk to ross nicely...

Rich

right boys and girls whats the scorio!!!!!

im pretty sure that me wheeler and powter will turn up. porter dont worry bout staying ova im a machine when it comes to driving we can drive back at like midnight if we have to (Y) im great at falling asleep at the wheel. haha.

this ride sounds rad! i quite fancy plymouth too iv heard so much about it, as iv said il probably bell wheeler tonight and see what he fancies, i know porter fancies a bit of me like so hes easily pleased (Y) :S lol.

what times everyone meeting and such forth???? as i need to plan how long its going to take to get to plymouth from oxford and swindon etc etc. as il be picking porter up from swindon i think Mon AM.

any help from anyone is much appreciated, if we needed to spend a night in plymouth iv had a call at work from pete wright so we could be sorted but back up and such forth is well needed. haha

cheers guys and gals. any help is mucho appreciated

Waynio.....................

PS i have just looked on a map and this is like MILES away for me. lol. im sure porter and wheeler can make it worth the journey though. im going to spend at least £100.00 in diesel expenses next week!!!!!

oh and porter i will probably going in the car on sunday, the van would be a nightmare!!!!it takes twice as long to get anywhere in it, but the van is a propa pimp trukka!

Waynio.......................

Hey Wayne, glad to hear u lads are gonna join us!

I recon 11 at the top of copthorn were we normally meet, copthorn is just up from the train station!

Wayne i have pm'd my number to you if u want any directions or such! (Y)

a diff meeting place can be arranged if need be! (Y)

Steve

iv never ridden here.............EVER! for the people who know plymouth well and ride their often is it going to change my fave place from bristol to plymouth???? and is there plenty to go at???? plenty of lines and stuff??? any help is mucho appreciated guys and gals.

Steve you have a reply dude. also with my number in there too

Waynio............................

Thanks for the reply wayne!

Well considering my 2 fav places to ride are bristol and plymouth, im sure it will come level at least with bristol for you! Its a TOP Place!

If u want more bumming of plymouth, have words with MR Rowan Johns (Y) (Y)

miniman - Yeh 11 at copthorn!

I belive some taunton boys are meeting us ther at 11 30, so dont be late milky!

Cheers Steve

iv never ridden here.............EVER! for the people who know plymouth well and ride their often is it going to change my fave place from bristol to plymouth???? and is there plenty to go at???? plenty of lines and stuff??? any help is mucho appreciated guys and gals.

Steve you have a reply dude. also with my number in there too

Waynio............................

I think you'll like it Waynio (Y) it's a dream to use rural lads, oh and there's a bit of natural like a Mini Porthcrawl wich can be very fun (Y)

Um not sure what you and steve have got planned but the best thing proberly would be to meet someone at Sainsburys as you come off the motorway (you can't miss it it's massive) And then from there we can drive to the meeting area :S

Just got find out were we can park for free :S

Oh i'll ask my parents if you can stay at mine, Pete phoned me and said that he'd offered you a place but I guess it all depends on how long it takes you to get back to Swindon.

matt

nice1 Xdream. its nice to know were welcome places. i may be doing the trip in one day BUT if it changes i shall let you guys know. its much appreciated that people will put us up and stuff. really kool of you all :lol: (Y)

i rekon it will take us approx 3 hours to get to plymouth from wheelers house picking up captain knobalot along the way (porter is knobalot) so it should all be good. i persueded wheeler to come to plymouth earlier while he was "on location"

Waynio........................