On Trials Video Music

cp101

Guys..whats with the emotional, wanky music? It's just not good music by most respects.

"Till the day i die, spill my heart for you"? I know you may be passionate about trials, but the guys who wrote these songs are just fannys...

throw in some trip-hop..

You guys are Brits ( most of you ) I know you can throw some electronica in there.

Erm, not really a Trials Chat subject, and also it is down to the person making the video to decide on their music.

Although I'm still yet to see a video edited to heavy music that actually works. Maybe one day* :P

*Maybe one day though I won't have to turn the volume down to stop my hearing being offended by the shite music :P

we are all emo wangs, cant be helped.

and plus, try and make a trials video to some electronica, drum n' base or what ever. it just dont work

It does? AndyT's used some electronica music in his, and it goes pretty well. Equally, I've seen vids with instrumental hip-hop/drum&bass that work well too...

Nick goddard - wu tang goes ace with his riding and style.

But if i put it on a vid of mine it would look crap. It all depends on the abilty of the rider i recern (Y)

Basically what tomN said

Edited by Josh B