Comp In Fort Augustas Scotland

duncanshaw@scotland

unlucky lads, ill be thinking of yous (quite literally :S) when im lying in my snug bed whilst trying to reach over to turn down the radiator and waking up fresh as a daisy for the comp, UNLUCKY :)

kev tried booking the hotel we`re at and said its fully booked, maybe if u say your willing to give sexual favours they mite let you in? :(

Hi guys.Got a text from kevin the organiser tellingh me that there was 27 tonnes of rocks about to be dumped at the venue so should be good.To get to the competition you take a turn off from the main road about 1 mile from fort augustus town and then just follow the signs that will be put out.There should be a sign at the turn of on the main road aswell.If any of you guys are still not sure jus let me know and ill try and get seomething sorted out for you.

Duncan

Hey Guys,

Just Got back from the COMP, i had a really good time. not the biggest ever turn out, but its certainly something to start upon. This will be the start of a scottish comp series :angry: i hope. I got 3rd Pro, so i was well chuffed with that. prizes were also offered, and we also had a high jump competition, which was a good laugh.

All in all, a great time, have to say thanks to DUNCAN and KEVIN, for doing some major organisation, its much appreciated, and ill be in touch to sort you some more offerings.

Cheers

Ben

yer, just another thanks to Duncan & Kevin and also all the other people that helped out. It was my first ever comp and it was awesome...... so ....... :ermm: whens the next one!!! :P well done to Duncan for winning pro, watson for inter and also ben for the sidehop. was great fun.... everyone was cool and sound. :angry:

yeh was a decent day, nervous as hell but started relaxing towards the end when it was too late lol good sections though, enjoyed every one of them and there was alot of decent riders. big thanks to everyone that helped out for the day, as im sure it was a massive sucess, bring on next years trials :angry:

Cheers for all coming thought was a pretty good day.Was 28 riders altogether in the end which was a few more than expected.Think there will probably be more at the future ones if good word gets round about this one.Im gonna call kevin to tonight or tomorrow for the full results which i will post on here as soon as i get them.

Cheers

Duncan

Edited by duncanshaw@scotland

Here are the results!!

RESULTS

A CLASS MARKS POSITION

Duncan Shaw 2 1st

Daniel MacAskill 9 2nd

Ben Travis 17 3rd

Paul Duncan 18 4th

Kevin Ross 22 5th

Darren Ross 33 6th

Richard Taylor 52 7th

MASTERS CLASS

Ross Watson 12 1st

Gary MacDonald 13 2nd

Donald MacPhie 68 3rd

B CLASS

A J MacDonald 20 1st

Graeme Hendry 23 2nd

Gavyn Lason 28 3rd

Stephen Taylor 35 4th

Peter Davidson 38 5th

Jamie Yorkston 40 6th

Stuart Cameron 47 7th

Aidan Chisholm 50 8th

Cal Dignan 51 9th

Douglas Girvan 51 9th

Kyle North 52 10th

C CLASS

Calum MacCormick 18 1st

Frank Sweeney 19 2nd

Craig MacIntosh 24 3rd

Alistair Fothergill 32 4th

Gregor Lawson 32 4th

David Anderson 40 5th

Niel Edmiston 41 6th

Sidehop comp

1st Ben Travis

2nd Duncan shaw/Daniel macaskill

really enjoyed the comp, didnt enter cos i dont think my skills are quite up to scratch yet but maybe next year.

was really well organised and well done to everyone that took part.

Pictures i took will be uploaded by Ben shortly so you can see your sexy selves on the sections

stu

cheers ben, i wasnt too impressed with the camera, and either is my dad, might take it back and get a good film slr again. altho it was very dull light on the day and i think the flash struggled, and i aint got to grips with the settings yet, future pics will be better, dont worry :turned:

looks like u JUST made that sidehop eh ben? (Y)