Had Bike Nicked Topoor To Buy A New One.

fat-jake

hey peepz, i noticed another random individuel asking for help on the forum the other day and i have just had my bike nicked, and i have no money to replace it,if anyone would be as so kind to donate me some various parts to get me goin agian id be well grateful.

thenk alot lads and lasses

jake

depressed trials rider. (Y)

GT chucker, silver, marzochi dirt jam pro's, mammoth ryno lite wheels,kona bar and stem,DB seat,DMR motos, hayes mechnaical disc,DMR zip grips, has many tartybikes.com stickers all over the frame. truvativ holzfeller cranks.dmr simple tension seeker. (Y)

Sorry to hear it, that sucks cock, where and when did it happen.

Also did you have it insured, if you didnt i would definatley for the next bike you get, but keep all reciepts incase the unthinkable happens again.

sam

BIG CALL OUT LADS A DICKHEAD MATE OF MINE TOOK THE BIKE FOR A PRACTICAL JOKE, HE HAS RECENTLY BEEN WACKED OVER THE HEAD WITH AN APPLE PIE. REALLY SORRY, IF IT CAUSED anyone ANY INCONVENIANCE . MY MATES A DICKHEAD. :ermm:

I think you`ve been telling some lies and trying to scank parts off all of us. :ermm: B) .If you would have asked people to look out for the bike and acctually say what bike it was then i would have mabye belived you. B)

I think you`ve been telling some lies and trying to scank parts off all of us. B) B) .If you would have asked people to look out for the bike and acctually say what bike it was then i would have mabye belived you. :D

I agree. Not that i have any parts do give anyway. :ermm:

Quick Spec :

koxx level boss,koxx forks, rb rear brake lever, mission cranks, hope xc hub(gold) saving up the penny's to buy cris king hub,tensile cranks and new maxxis tires ......

In his profile ^^

I thought he said it was a GT?? :ermm:

Mat

He spent all of his money on his bikes?

Well, go get some more money so you can buy the parts back?

Edit: Plus he has got it back now, it was a 'Practical Joke' so its all good, huh

Why would somebody do that?... :ermm:

Edited by mattyboy_69_