Where Do You Ride In The Winter?

Zoo_Monkey

Well, I either don’t ride at all or I go out on the street, sometimes its slippy but its ok most of the time if you have good control over your bike, or you could ride in a barn or something like that with lots of pallets, very fun ;)

Mat

Well for starters i dont ride as much as i do in the summer/spring/autumn, but when i do ride i just go out when its dried up and not to slippy or wet, but im not to fussed about it being cold, i probably prefer it to boiling hot days in the middle of July

There's a big abandoned warehouse under the bus stop in St Ives which i'm planning to ride in over winter. Its pretty big about 50m by 50m and its just unused with a concrete floor, all it needs is a sweep and some crates and stuff to ride on. Theres light's in there to which you just have to tern on in a fuse box.

That will be amazing to ride in. ;) ;) :)

Might get out at weekends if im lucky....If my mate is out we just ride on the street round the corner, not much there but just to keep your eye in..... :) Balance etc Winter is shiTTT ;) Summers too hoT ;) Weekends the best days to go out, or through the week days....Cant really get any motivation to go out recently, aint been out for ages.......