Saracen Mad

smelly joe

"anyone else snapped them??"

try everyone who's owned one - including me. On mine both seat stays came away from the seat tube. I only noticed when my brake got really spongy! It was still ridable though unlike yours and many others that have broken completely.

what sort fo situation were you all in ie, big drop, gap etc??

sorry to change the subject a little :)

tom tom

i noticed a small crack in it from just general riding I.e gaps, drops, a bit of street. but it finally completly snapped through when i was riding natural in malvern, i was still able to ride it until i got home and took my wheel out when the whole seatstay fell away. i was a bit gutted at the time because i could not afford a new frame :) ....but now ive got a t-pro just like everyone else (Y)

Im on a saracen X-cell. (an old one 03 i think metalic blue.) And mine hasnt snaped yet :)

On a sidenote: There i said it! i ride a saracen x-cell (Y)

I rode a Saracen X-ray Pro, its suspension snapped before the bike...and he feels emmbarrased about an x-cell!! :) :) :) I just sold it for a Whopping £150!! (with hs33) not bad i dont think, but ill probs b told diff in a min!

i had a x-ray before i got my mad :) i eneded up with having three of them through faults and i also snapped the forks on one of them :) . and ive still got the last pne i had!!! but its been taken apart and the frame has just been left to rust away round the side of my house.....u never know one day it mite come in handy (Y)