Trials Unicycle Tyres?

ollie

i think i herd of a monty 2.7

yer that monty is for a 19" rim and i need it for a 20" rim thanks anyway!

What about building the wheel onto a new rim???

A wider range of tyres available then (Y)

i was thinking about doin that but as i am only just starting uni trials i will just get a new tyre and som decent pedals and im gonna slowly upgrade all the other stuff at a later date!

ollie

i have looked at them tyres thanks guys (Y) but i have found a stickyfingers in 2.4" and its only £13 so im going to get that for now and when i get a 19" wheel im going to get a 2.5 creepy crawler!

thanks agen!

ollie

Double cheak that it definatly 20" befor you buy it and not 19".

Your best bet would have been to get the same tyre than comes with t-vee. It fits on a 20" wheel, and it rather fat.

Sticky fingeres arn't the best tyers, but as for a uni cycle, nobody knows.

Edited by JT!

Double cheak that it definatly 20" befor you buy it and not 19".

Your best bet would have been to get the same tyre than comes with t-vee. It fits on a 20" wheel, and it rather fat.

where could i get that from? and does any one know the size of a 19" rim in mm? and the size of a 20" rim in mm? and i mean JUST the rim not the tyre, from one edge of the rim to the other please.

There is definatly a sticky fingers tyre in 20" 2.5,i have one on my da bomb,can't really thin k of an yothers that are fat (Y)

where did yoy get that from?

thanks

ollie

Edited by ollie

Got it from trials shop up buxton,mark anthonys shop,I would try and avoid them as they have really lousyservice,and there was a topic on her about them not long ago,have a search for that and all will be revealed (Y)

Edited by Da Bomb