.~

Sponge

Well, the rim wasn't ground for usage on a unicycle, because the unicycle 19" wheeled frames don't come with magura mounts. The ground Kris Holm rim was chucked onto this guy's old Onza T-Pro for a bit of testing around on a bike, I lent him my old Batch C pads which were about 2 or 3mm thick only, and the grind did last a pretty damn long time and still isn't dead, although my old Batch Cs were eaten away within 2 weeks, he now runs koolstops on the rim. The bike was then sold to a brother of his friend's very recently, due to him finding bike trials fairly boring compared to his unicycling, I'll check the Kris Holm rim on that T-Pro next time I see the guy who currently owns the T-Pro.

We never put the ground Holm rim onto the unicycle we have another unground one he uses on his unicycle, but perhaps, they might be the same rims as Onza Hog if Onza say it is, even though they are narrower than Hog rims. It's probably the factor that theya aren't drilled out at all that makes them bloody strong, if a DX32 was killed after a month on my friend's unicycle, and the Kris Holm rim going strong after 2 months or more. It is a popular rim for strength in the unicycling world according my friend. It is only £22 for the rim.. which is pretty cheap. Unicyclists do treat rims much harsher than us bike riders, just listening to a Uni rider dropping only 3 or 4ft sounds very harsh and heavy, as they can't get it anywhere near as smooth as bikes can.

IT'S HERE ! I got mine today in ze post, looks well made and very sturdy, but having a frame which is snapped in two pieces means I wont be able to ride it for a bit. I'll post some pics of the wheel when its built and when its on my new bike. :(