Ipod Nano

SamHolmes

Everytime I put the Ipod cd in, it comes up in my computer folder showing that its in the D: drive...

But about 2 seconds after this it freezes, it wont load up on its own either it just freezes the computer when I put the cd in (Y)

Anyone else had this trouble before and knows how I can sort it out?

Cheers Sam (Y)

Don't say things you can't back up with facts. I reckon iPods are about the nicest MP3 players out there. Sure you pay a premium, but it's like anything - Pay more for quality. Creative MP3 players just aren't as good as iPods.

Don't say things you can't back up with facts. I reckon iPods are about the nicest MP3 players out there. Sure you pay a premium, but it's like anything - Pay more for quality. Creative MP3 players just aren't as good as iPods.

So then Ipods dont have any problems what so ever.

Yes I will pay extra for a product that a company knows has problems that it refuses to acknowledge and fix free of chrage.

Im not supporting a company that will rip me out of my money and thinks its above the law.

Sorry but a company can not sell a product that they know has problems t people on the freemarket, its ust not legal or ethical. Their making money for their imcompetance and customers stupidity.

I have a Zen Mirco and Ive not had a problem with it for a year now and I drop it all the time.

So then Ipods dont have any problems what so ever.

Yes I will pay extra for a product that a company knows has problems that it refuses to acknowledge and fix free of chrage.

Im not supporting a company that will rip me out of my money and thinks its above the law.

Sorry but a company can not sell a product that they know has problems t people on the freemarket, its ust not legal or ethical. Their making money for their imcompetance and customers stupidity.

I have a Zen Mirco and Ive not had a problem with it for a year now and I drop it all the time.

I'm pretty sure you've been able to replace the batteries on iPods sinces the 2nd generation or something. So saying that the batteries are shit is going back 4 years or something since they first came out. I tohught Apple had pretty awsome customer support. Mod661 on here got his nano replaced because he dented it; how many other companies would do that?

I'm not saying that iPods are perfect or that Apple t3h sh!t or anything, I am saying that you're wrong in what you're saying. Not quite sure why you have this hatred of Apple, but it's pretty stupid. If they are "imcompetant" (sic) how comes they are making a boatload of cash? If you don't want to buy an iPod, then don't. But don't spout crap.

I have an ipod and I've not had a probem with it for 2 years now, and I drop it, batter it, take it with me everywhere all the time.

*shrugs* Don't see the problem here. (Y)

iRiver > iPod.

But no-one says anything about that now do they.

It it looked nice enough, I'd think about getting one. Might research into them actually.

My Nano's f**ked. Sending it back to Apple for the second time in so many weeks. The screen is totally nakered now. Only the top right 1/4 is viewable. The rest is just blank / lines on.

Not impressed. At all.

It it looked nice enough, I'd think about getting one. Might research into them actually.

My Nano's f**ked. Sending it back to Apple for the second time in so many weeks. The screen is totally nakered now. Only the top right 1/4 is viewable. The rest is just blank / lines on.

Not impressed. At all

how did you manage that though nick, sitting on it?

Nope. Just noticed when I got home from biking that the screen was f**ked when I put it into my Mac.

Bit out of order if you can't sit on it though, after all it is in your pocket. (Y)

And yeah, exactly. I didn't sit on it, but even if I did, they make a £160 music player where you've got to keep it in your hand 'cos you can't put it in a pocket, as it scratches, as mine has. And can't put it in a case in your back pocket, in case you sit on it and it f**ks up.

Grr. Seen the same UPS guy about 5 times now. More possibly..