Ultiamte Manspider

Al_Fel

Right I've downloaded a game called Ultiy mite Manspider and I haven't got a clue how to install it.

There are 3 folders CD1 CD2 and CD3 each have about 31 .rar files and 3 othe files now i'm sure I have to burn them onto a CD but I have no clue how to go about this.

Anyone that can help please do thanks a lot.

Usually this works by opening the first .rar and extract the file. The file in there is typically an '.iso' or a '.bin'. Once you've extracted this file, download a drive emulator such as Alcohol 120% (my personal favourite - available from alcohol-soft.com).

Alcohol 120% will create a 'fake' CD drive on your computer which will allow you to 'mount' the .iso or .bin file you've just extracted. Once you've opened up Alcohol, right click on the fake drive (you should know which one it is as the drive letter is new) and select 'Mount Image'. Now browse to the folder containing the .iso/.bin and select it.

Now this will act as a normal CD, you can access it via My Computer to install the game. Do the same with all the CD's and simply unmount CD1 when prompted, and mount CD2 to continue the installation etc.

If you need help let me know, this was kinda rushed (Y)

Edited by Smo

Like SMO said, but you need Winrar to unzip all the files. It's free from http://www.rarlabs.com so download that and then just double click any of the files and it will unzip them all to a .iso or something. And then once you've got that, do what Smo said and mount the files using Alcohol, or Nero Imagemount if you have that.