Best Cranks For Mod

zoosteve

i use tensile cranks they are the business

not to fussed on the new anodised Echo cranks - sure they look good now but as soon as they get scratched they will look scabby as hell - stick with raw cranks, they look the best for longest.

plus make sure u get a length which suits your bike and you. i would put 165-170 on a mod (i run 170)

I have Monty cranks at the moment I love them they are nice and short oand easy to gap with.They are also pretty light.The only downside is that they are abit weak , as they normally start to crack on the inside of the crank where it says 158 thats the lenght of the cranks.They can be found at www.cleanbikes.co.uk.I would definately recommend them if you are a light(ish) rider.But I would recommend getting some of the new echo cranks if you like to do big drops and stuff like that.The length of them is 170 mm they come in a range of colours and you can get them from www.tartybikes.co.uk.And the zoo cranks are also extreamly strong too if you like the look of those they are also 170mm but they are slightly hevier than the echo cranks.

Thanks

Deonn.

Edited by deonn trials 55