Halloween Ride In Brum

fat-jake

the halloween ride in brum was great there was loads of people there,but nowone dressed up except big man and his mate, if anyone who was there and had a camera and took pictures please could they post them cos i forgot my camera,

and what did people think of the ride??.

thanks lads fat-jake (Y)

is that rich that was riding with just pauly, and john half way throught the ride and then joined up with wheeler and those three wharig the dodgey t-shirts.??????

ye ye i know you. its a real shame about the tape, did u not get anything from it?????

is that rich that was riding with just pauly, and john half way throught the ride and then joined up with wheeler and those three wharig the dodgey t-shirts.??????

ye ye i know you. its a real shame about the tape, did u not get anything from it?????

yea that was me.. i lernt to font hook then.. wel chuffed..

nah the tape was screwed exploded init... had sum funny looks on the train.

who else went.. didnt get to meet eveyone..

Rich

It was great to meet up with all these great people and see some ace riding.

i think beaus drop gap was one of the most insane things ive ever seen! i was suprrised at how well they fixed his wheel though.

Also it was great to see peter from sweden, he was amazing, particularly his massive gap!

yo it was one of the best rides ever. lernt toi tap alot higher. and im tryingthat gap again soon so hopefully in new vid soon. wiked meetin all of you. that guy on the monty omfg he knows how to gap. sam wheeler knows how sidehops and front to back go lol. thankseveryone. ;) :P

Edited by beau

ye lads, it was a great ride, i loved the T-shirt fat mike,i want one!!!!!

beau i thought u had that gap, shame about the rim.

;)

lol well my rim is kinda straight now going for a ride in bit. i will have that gap next tiem no worries. lol need new chain first. ye aust would of been better if you stayed owell.