Urgent Help Fellas

MrMonkey

My brother has gone missing, I need some ideas on how to get his password back as I cannot guess his favourite film, anything else I can use. Just so I can go on his MSN and talk to his friends. Thanks in advance.

Email the technicians at MSN and say your on your brothers account as someone hacked yours and changed personal quesiton ect. They'll ask your name and adress ect. to check if it tallies up with what yo' bro' wrote and then let you change it.

On the subject of hacking, today we managed to make my mate, Grant, an administrator on the student network lol.

Here's how we did it..

Basically, the only thing stopping students from accessing other peoples files and settings is that the link to the C: drive in 'My Computer' has been removed.

So, on the desktop, right click -> new -> shortcut -> type in 'C:'.... That's it! Funny thing is, the real admins can't delete Grant's position of being an admin, nor can they remove him from the network. Har har.

He plans to create a whole new network for us guys where we can surf the net freely and play counter strike.

(Y)

theres loads of fun to be had with school networks the thing is that the administrators at the schools dont keep up with new tools and vulnerabilities as well as we manage to. Our old school server had net support on it and with that you could fully take control of anyones elses computer in the building then turn their monitors off so they can't see what your doing :lol:

oh i miss school (Y) stu :lol:

On the subject of hacking, today we managed to make my mate, Grant, an administrator on the student network lol.

Here's how we did it..

Basically, the only thing stopping students from accessing other peoples files and settings is that the link to the C: drive in 'My Computer' has been removed.

So, on the desktop, right click -> new -> shortcut -> type in 'C:'.... That's it! Funny thing is, the real admins can't delete Grant's position of being an admin, nor can they remove him from the network. Har har.

He plans to create a whole new network for us guys where we can surf the net freely and play counter strike.

:lol:

i hate my school they've disabled everything, we can't right click, you can't run nout, even route admin doesn't work (Y)

me and a mate removed the block on the network messager in school, also we took off the master eye software that could spy on what you were doing and if you were playing games or surfing the net the teacher could turn your pc off etc. we could have made ourselves admin, but the teachers would have noticed so theres no point really.

Edited by mat hudson

me and a mate removed the block on the network messager in school, also we took off the master eye software that could spy on what you were doing and if you were playing games or surfing the net the teacher could turn your pc off etc. we could have made ourselves admin, but the teachers would have noticed so theres no point really.

If you mean what I think you mean about this "Master Eye" software, all I can say is LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLERSKATES.

Here's how we did it..

(Y)

you do realise that accessing the C: drive has nothing to do with hacking a network? Thats a local drive for starters. You dont know what youre talking about. He cant change any permissions by doing that. You cant make a subnet by making a shortcut to the hard disk. LOL.

you do realise that accessing the C: drive has nothing to do with hacking a network? Thats a local drive for starters. You dont know what youre talking about. He cant change any permissions by doing that. You cant make a subnet by making a shortcut to the hard disk. LOL.

Nirr, right click on his personal file -> properties -> security -> and then somehow he could change his position?

Could he change the permission on drives that are remoteley attached to his computer? ie on the network server? if he can on that, you have some power, on the computer youre on, it means f**k all as you have full access to drive c anyway, lol...

you say you could access everyones work, is that an idea you had, or did you actually load up someones coursework, or could you delete anyones files?