Trials

Trials Dave

I run a rear ACS, it skips abit. Not loads though. Just run it dry (dont whack loads of grease in it) and tighten it up loads,and it should stay alive. (N)

I haven't heard any news on when the Tensile freewheel gets released. But i'm sure i'll be buying one. <_<

I think it's flipping wicked that they are gonna be using this ISIS BB too lidea for the locking ring. Mike's really on the ball er and it's starting to make me twitch to the idea of converting.

Trials dave <_< good idea on this topic and ignoring the random ahem topics.

Oh price is £35 so probs gonan be £30/£40 but Supercycles are pretty spot on when they say a price they stick to it which i think is bloody good of them.

pete

I'm running a ACS claw and yeah it slips occasionally I've had it on my T-pro for about 3 months and I haven't even tightened it up...yet (N)

Than it won't take long I think <_<

I tighten mine almost everytime I go out for a ride

I have it for almost 4 months

-san

The Tensile Freewheel is over on OTN, if you google dude you'll get. I haven't a direct link here at work and i'm bit busy but you will find it there.

50 ep's

£35 ish (supercycles usally don't change price)

Tough as hell

ISIS BB tool locking ring tool fitment

18T i think for both MOD & Stock!

yeah think they have given up to be honest, probably got distracted by something shiny...... or someone sellin poppers on the cheap......

yeah sounds about right. thanks for ignoring it lads. makes life easier for the moderators aswell. i'm going to wait and see what the tensile freewheels are like as i am not in much of a hurry to get a new one. if the tensile is no good i think i'll go for the eno