Zoo 06 Pitbull

Biff

Alright geezas,

Just got myself an Zoo! 06 Pitbull, 1085 model (high BB).

Would the bike ride ok with the Zoo stem, or will i need the high rise Echo (on the hi-fi).

If somebody with some knowledge or has a similar set up could answer this question it would be really helpful.

Piece, James

Alright geezas,

Just got myself an Zoo! 06 Pitbull, 1085 model (high BB).

Would the bike ride ok with the Zoo stem, or will i need the high rise Echo (on the hi-fi).

If somebody with some knowledge or has a similar set up could answer this question it would be really helpful.

Piece, James

Hi James,

Nice frame you got there mate :D. You really need a high rise stem such as the hi-fi one. You can use a Zoo stem (presuming you have one) with some stem spacer/stackers but you'll need a few. I've a Hi-fi stem at home if you need one. You'll have to catch me on msn tonight though or unless you want me number and sort it today soemtime.

Got a pic of you steed??

Pete

Edited by Wright Pads

Hi Pete, got a few pictures of it at on my comp, the reason im asking is because CLS and Neil T both used the zoo stem and found the bike a little hard going to ride, Neil said id love it with the Zoo stem but i just dont want to bugger up the Geo of the bike.

Damon Watsons Kot is basically longer (1100 WB) but same BB rise, and he uses low echo stem which rides like a dream.

Hi Pete, got a few pictures of it at on my comp, the reason im asking is because CLS and Neil T both used the zoo stem and found the bike a little hard going to ride, Neil said id love it with the Zoo stem but i just dont want to bugger up the Geo of the bike.

Damon Watsons Kot is basically longer (1100 WB) but same BB rise, and he uses low echo stem which rides like a dream.

Hey James,

Can you post them up er for the foum to see?? This Zoo stem is the MOD stem your talking about or the Stock stem some 3D thing? Anyhting thats over +20mm bb is gonna need a different stem really dude. It's to make the distance between the bars and the center of the BB what it would be on a 0*rise BB frame/bike. if you look on the Zoo website it does show it with a Hi-fi stem. The zoo is 50mm bb and 1085mm so i'd defo get the hifi as the High BB make the cockpit really small and not like a 1085mm steed should feel like.

Just checked the pic on Zoobike.com and then the new Hi-fi stems. I'd say they are showing it with a 130mm length with 15 degree rise one. Looks very low and long...where a sthe stem i have is 130mm length, with 30 degree rise which was the 1st Echo Hi-fi stem they brought out.

^ i can see having 3 differnt Hi-fi stems going to be very hard and confusing and many order made wrong i bet you.

Pete

Edited by Wright Pads